OBC for future cruise booking

CruisingYiayia

No, I was referring to this post;

Actually, you do get a coupon with a certificate number. Your friends/family must book within 30 days, selecct the same ship and sailing date as the guest who supplied the certificate, and provide Celebrity with the master booking #, certificate issue date, ship and sail date on which the certificate was issued, Friends and Family booking #, and Friends and Family guest names. The booking will be cross-referenced with the Master booking @ and you will receive the same OBC as the person making the original booking, as well as the $100 pp deposit.

No need for the original booking person to provide all of this info up front.

and she was replying to this post;

No coupon, but if you know that your friends want to book the same cruise you will be booking on board, you can get the same deal for two more cabins. You must have all their pertinent details -- name, address, credit card number, and they will take out the $100 deposit from their account.

which was a reply to this post;

Also, do you know...if we book onboard, will we receive a coupon to give to a friend? On RCCL, if you book onboard, they will give you 2 coupons to give to friends. If they book the same cruise as you, they will receive the same OBC and $100/person deposit. I wish Celebrity offered the same onboard discount for booking a balcony or above as RCCL offers!!

which was the original question that started this exchange, where it is obvious they are asking about booking on board, not Open Passages. This is why I was confused by Gimlet Girl's response.

I then asked Gimlet girl

"Are you referring to the Open Passages certificate or booking a specific cruise while on board?"

which she never replied to.

Hope that clears it up.

Archived