Can't view prices on sailing

Fat Bottom Gurl

We're booked on the Crown Princess to sail Feb. 11 to the Western Carribean. When I go to view prices, it says it is not available at this time. This has been going on for over a week now. It says I might be elligible for a price reduction but when I sign in, nothing comes up.

I've tried deleted all my cookies and going back in but I still get the same response.

Could someone else try signing on to Princess and checking this sailing for me and see if you can see the prices please.

Thanks.

We're booked on the Crown Princess to sail Feb. 11 to the Western Carribean. When I go to view prices, it says it is not available at this time. This has been going on for over a week now. It says I might be elligible for a price reduction but when I sign in, nothing comes up.

I've tried deleted all my cookies and going back in but I still get the same response.

Could someone else try signing on to Princess and checking this sailing for me and see if you can see the prices please.

Thanks.

When prices are unavailable or it says to call Princess that means the cruise is sold out.

Archived