Blake Shelton Cruise

Frenchsnowhite

That is why I cannot right now book this cruise, to many things that don't fit together:cool:

Not quite the same thing sailing out of Miami or New York:cool:

Hope someone can find the right answers;)

If it helps you, we called NCL about this issue today and confirmed our cruise on the Pearl is sailing from NYC this date. We have a VERY nice suite booked on this cruise ;):D and will be quite annoyed with NCL if they change us around. Plus it's our Honeymoon cruise and we don't want to hear country all week long (nothing against country music, just not our thing).

If you check the Jewel itineraries on NCL(.)com, you'll notice it is sailing out of Miami this time-frame, but drops off the sonar the dates for the B.S. cruise. I'm certain now that the cowboy cruise is on the Jewel, and the TA in charge of the charter cruise made a royal mess of things.

Ok I sent the following email to the TA:

We were all notified last week that we will be sailing on the Pearl instead of the Jewel. NCL.com is still selling cabins on the Pearl sailing that date out of NYC to Bahamas, Great Stirrup Cay, and Cape Canaveral. I also am a member of cruise critic and there are several people over there saying they are booked on the Pearl Oct 14-21 out of NYC. Do you know what is going on? People over there are really starting to get nervous about all this.

This is the answer I got:

Yes, I do know what is going on. NCL advised us nearly a month ago that they were redeploying the Jewel to remain in New York, and moving Pearl to Florida. They asked us not to share it with anyone, but the cat was out of the bag when Blake's folks asked me about it. Blake will definitely sail on the Pearl out of Miami on our original dates.

Now thinking about this logically I could see if we were sailing on the Pearl NCL would not want anyone to know until they worked out all of the logistics of moving current bookings. On the other side if the TA is wrong they had to have gotten some misinformation from NCL or why would they change everything on their end? Hopefully this will all be straightened out soon. I will be happy sailing on either ship but I know some of you will not be happy if forced out of the sailing on the ship you booked.

Lets hope it is true! I was on the booked cruise before it was chartered, had to change my date... I really do not want to have to rebook again if it changes to the Pearl! (I am leaving on the 21st...on the Jewel)

I really do not want to loose my OBC etc.....

• 8 months later...

I am going; but I am trying to book a hotel room that will offer shuttles from Ft. Lauderdale International airport to hotel and then shuttle me to port miami. Anyone have any suggestions? I saw a Comfort Inn but the reviews were terrible. I may just have to rent a car for a day when I arrive or stay by the airport and go back and forth Saturday and Sunday to catch the ship shuttle. Need a little feedback here...thanks!

I am going; but I am trying to book a hotel room that will offer shuttles from Ft. Lauderdale International airport to hotel and then shuttle me to port miami. Anyone have any suggestions? I saw a Comfort Inn but the reviews were terrible. I may just have to rent a car for a day when I arrive or stay by the airport and go back and forth Saturday and Sunday to catch the ship shuttle. Need a little feedback here...thanks!

Check out the thread on the Roll Call page. There are a bunch of us flying into FLL and using http://www.ridesas.com to get to the port. $15 a person.

Archived