whats more fun the bar hop or carlos n charlies?

nikimouse

Hi I have read about the bar hop bus, and mr sanchos, and carlos n charlies. I dont really do island tours and like to hit the beach and have a drink on vacation, im trying to decide if the bar hop is gonna be more fun than going to a beach club. I not looking for peace and quiet and I dont know if the bars on the east coast have music ( since they dont have electricity) will I have a better time at a beachclub or is it possible to stop somewhere after the tour, will there be time to stop at a calm beach on the west coast too?

I would love to be stopping at cozumel twice, theres just too much to do in 1 day :)

Carlos and Charlies is a loud party place, no peace and quiet there. A bunch of folks actin crazy since they are on vacation. The bar hop you get to see a lot of different parts of the island which is cool and different water settings but still "party people who usually probably don't get out and drink alot" . If you want peace and quiet and drinks go to Nachi Cocum. It has the best of what you want from a beach club but the relaxing "leave me alone" vibe you sound like you want also. Great food, drinks and service and solitude if you want it. You have to make reservations through through Island marketing; they limit the number of people each day.

reality check

... I've been in Coz for multiple days .... on multiple occasions

the first day C and C might be a hoot, and the next a wake

it all depends on the crowd that day . . . . THEY would like to tell you to count on it . . . but that is simply NOT true

The bar hop tour does not seem to stop at any of the beaches, just bars on shore, so if the beach is what you are looking at, definitely Carlos n Charlies. They restaurant is a loud party place but the beach is nice with music, some fun entertainment and the signature drinks...I go for C&C!

I went on the bar hop last week. It was absolutely the most fun day of the trip, and also the best scenery. 3 of the 4 bars are on beautiful beaches which have chairs, hammocks, etc, so you can get some beach time. The other is on a cliff which overlooks the water, with chairs under tropical trees. If I find myself back in Cozumel, I'm definitely hopping again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived