Van Service from South Jersey - Silhoutte 1/29/12

Giorgi-one

My wife and I are sailing on Celebrity Silhouette departing from Cape Liberty on January 29,2012. We live in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and would prefer not driving to the port. I have contacted Rapid Rover who provides van service to Philadelphia Airport. They gave me a price of $240 each way for Van Service from South Jersey (pick up at your house) to Port Liberty for 1 to 6 people. If I can just get 2 more people, the price would be $240 per couple round trip. If we get 6 people, the price drops to $160 per couple round trip. I belive that both of these are less than the parking charge. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

My wife and I are sailing on Celebrity Silhouette departing from Cape Liberty on January 29,2012. We live in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and would prefer not driving to the port. I have contacted Rapid Rover who provides van service to Philadelphia Airport. They gave me a price of $240 each way for Van Service from South Jersey (pick up at your house) to Port Liberty for 1 to 6 people. If I can just get 2 more people, the price would be $240 per couple round trip. If we get 6 people, the price drops to $160 per couple round trip. I belive that both of these are less than the parking charge. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

I know it's certainly your call, but it does seem more economical to just drive to the port and park.

That's actually not a bad price. We're paying $280 each way (inclusive of tax, tolls and tips) for a party of 6 in a 10-pax stretch limo (that's the total for all six of us, not per couple). They are picking us up at our house at the Jersey Shore (Little Egg Harbor). Since we'd need two cars since 6 of us plus luggage can't fit into one car, and parking is $19/day per car, and it's a 12 night cruise, we figured a limo was the way to go.

I prefer not to drive. If we get 6 people the cost is less than driving and parking. I did post on the roll call. Entours bus pickup time is 1 PM in Marlton. I expect to be on the ship by then. That time is way too late. One accident on the Jersey turnpike and my cruise is over before it starts. Smooth travel on the Jersey turnpike without major delays is the exception.

That's actually not a bad price. We're paying $280 each way (inclusive of tax, tolls and tips) for a party of 6 in a 10-pax stretch limo (that's the total for all six of us, not per couple). They are picking us up at our house at the Jersey Shore (Little Egg Harbor). Since we'd need two cars since 6 of us plus luggage can't fit into one car, and parking is $19/day per car, and it's a 12 night cruise, we figured a limo was the way to go.

Is there enough room in the limo for all your luggage?

Is there enough room in the limo for all your luggage?

Yes, since they are using a 10 pax limo, there will be plenty of room between the trunk and the front seat for our luggage. We just used this same limo company (same limo) for transportation to Philadelphia airport for our TA from Spain last month. Although there were only four of us sharing the limo, there was ore than enough room. Holding 6 won't be a problem.

Our driver has recommended a pick-up time of 10 a.m. That way we should arrive at Cape Liberty (barring any issues on the NJ Turnpike) by noon.

Oh yeah, and we'll be uncorking the bubbly on our way!

Jo-Ann

Archived