Our Magic cruise, 12/4/11

Meyer2

Thanks! Nikon D40 is our main camera.

Make sure you have an extra great time to cover for me too! ;)

I use Photobucket & I usually go over the free allowed amount & have to pay $2.99 I think it is for 1 month which is no biggie really. There is a code I highlight (The 2nd one down that's under the picture) & then on here, I click on the mountain like yellow/black button (Under the undo button in your post), then paste it there. Hope that helps.

Lol!! I'm been have leaves on sundayat this morning!

Great pictures and review. We will be cruising with you in August.

I have a question about your cabin. I have always looked at these cabins but was concerned about noise from the stairs right outside your door. Did you notice any noise. I know on some ships with doors to the outside or stairs right by the cabin it can get noisy sometimes, especially with door slamming in the wind. Do you have this cabin in August?

Great pictures and review. We will be cruising with you in August.

I have a question about your cabin. I have always looked at these cabins but was concerned about noise from the stairs right outside your door. Did you notice any noise. I know on some ships with doors to the outside or stairs right by the cabin it can get noisy sometimes, especially with door slamming in the wind. Do you have this cabin in August?

Thanks!! No, we don't have this cabin for August, I wish, LOL, loved it. But we wanted to be in the same cabin with all 3 kids so we booked one of the family OV cabins with the 2 bathrooms. It was not noisy at all on the Magic or the Conquest. The stairs there are for crew only. :)

Thanks!! No, we don't have this cabin for August, I wish, LOL, loved it. But we wanted to be in the same cabin with all 3 kids so we booked one of the family OV cabins with the 2 bathrooms. It was not noisy at all on the Magic or the Conquest. The stairs there are for crew only. :)

I looked at the family OV cabins but they didn't work out for us. We needed cabins for 6 so ended up with connecting balcony cabins. Not a lot of difference in price when I booked.

I will show the grand kids the pictures of Camp Carnival so they will be even more excited.

I enjoyed reading your review. It came recommended by my roll call :)

If you are still able to, I would love a copy of the Funtimes. My email address is fer.is.caffeinated at gmail dot com

Thanks

Thank-you!!! I appreciate it!

And sorry for the delay in Fun Times. I finally went out & just bought a printer/scanner, so hubby should be hooking it up tonight so I can take care of scanning them & emailing them out. :)

****Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention in my review. I love the new Kiosk that the Magic has, located in the atrium lobby area. You can get printouts of your S&S bill at any point, you can add cash $ there if you need to, also with children's accounts. Makes it very nice!

Thank-you!!! I appreciate it!

And sorry for the delay in Fun Times. I finally went out & just bought a printer/scanner, so hubby should be hooking it up tonight so I can take care of scanning them & emailing them out. :)

****Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention in my review. I love the new Kiosk that the Magic has, located in the atrium lobby area. You can get printouts of your S&S bill at any point, you can add cash $ there if you need to, also with children's accounts. Makes it very nice!

Hey Girl!! Last week I'm on the conquest that fun time and I saw the Magic come in same island with us!!!!:D

Hey Girl!! Last week I'm on the conquest that fun time and I saw the Magic come in same island with us!!!!:D

Hey Taylor!! I thought of you last week, I knew you'd have such a great time! How neat you were able to see the Magic!

Love the review. We are not booked until February 2013 but I can't wait. I wanted to see if you could tell me a little about your cabin. We are booked in the cabin right below yours. Is there any problems with noise or vibrations from the boat itself and is it worth having a bigger balcony.

Love the review. We are not booked until February 2013 but I can't wait. I wanted to see if you could tell me a little about your cabin. We are booked in the cabin right below yours. Is there any problems with noise or vibrations from the boat itself and is it worth having a bigger balcony.

We would totally book that cabin again. We love it, the location, the size of the balcony, etc. It was not noisy at all & no different with the vibrations in my opinion. I think you will enjoy your cabin for sure.

• 2 months later...

Archived