Our Magic cruise, 12/4/11

Meyer2

Me with our room steward Ovi before dinner.

DSC_0674.jpg

For appetizer, we both had the same as the previous night, DH fruit & I had the chips/salsa.

Dinner, I had the B.M.C. (Bacon, mac & cheese with the grilled chicken breast), Yum & DH had the Fettucini with grilled chicken.

DSC_0680.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

And of course, for our last night, WCMC for both of us!

DSC_0688.jpg

Love of photo! Almost finish your review heading to Galveston:(!

I'm been on cruise in 11 days!

Thanks Taylor! I know your ready for your cruise. Packed yet? I still have a ways until our next one, but we are all super excited!

Me with our room steward Ovi before dinner.

We were in cabin 8468 on the January 15th sailing for our first Carnival cruise, which we thoroughly enjoyed, and also had Ovi for our room steward. We thought he was one of the best stewards we had ever had, including our cruises on Princess and HAL. He always had a smile, just like in your picture.

We were in cabin 8468 on the January 15th sailing for our first Carnival cruise, which we thoroughly enjoyed, and also had Ovi for our room steward. We thought he was one of the best stewards we had ever had, including our cruises on Princess and HAL. He always had a smile, just like in your picture.

How neat! Yes, we loved Ovi too!!! He was wonderful!!!!

After dinner, we headed towards the Atrium, word had it, that it was going to snow there. :-)

These were taken from Deck 9 I think.

DSC_0701.jpg

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0703.jpg

It was nice seeing the colors change, we could just sit there & watch sometimes. LOL

These are taken from the Atrium Lobby area, Deck 3.

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

I love your review and all your pics! We just booked yesterday for Nov25 2012 we got 2 connecting balconies for our family of six! I am so excited! Do you know if they will open the dividers on the balconies?

Also we have ordered many cakes online along with other things and they alway delivered the cake in the dining room and the other stuff to the cabin. We never asked them to they just did it and they always sang to who ever we sent the cakes to. A couple of weeks ago my inlaws went and we sent them a bottle of wine and a cake and they gave them the cake at dinner but left the wine in the room we thought they would get both in the room.

Im glad you had a good time i'm sure your babies were glad to have their parents back! I hope someday I will be able to make myself do that!! My husband would love it!

Can you please send me or anyone else who has received the fun times to me also apriln@csweb.net thanks so so much!!

Hi Krystin!!! I can't believe I just came across your review. Great job, and the pictures were amazing!

I stayed a couple of days in Galveston after our trip and by the time I got home I had picked up some kind of bug, so I guess I was sick and didn't see your review when you first posted it.

In a way, I'm glad I didn't see it until now, though, because I'm going to be on the Miracle next week and your review and pictures have me totally psyched and fired up to go.

Again, great review and pictures and it was great meeting you guys on the Magic!

I love your review and all your pics! We just booked yesterday for Nov25 2012 we got 2 connecting balconies for our family of six! I am so excited! Do you know if they will open the dividers on the balconies?

Also we have ordered many cakes online along with other things and they alway delivered the cake in the dining room and the other stuff to the cabin. We never asked them to they just did it and they always sang to who ever we sent the cakes to. A couple of weeks ago my inlaws went and we sent them a bottle of wine and a cake and they gave them the cake at dinner but left the wine in the room we thought they would get both in the room.

Im glad you had a good time i'm sure your babies were glad to have their parents back! I hope someday I will be able to make myself do that!! My husband would love it!

Can you please send me or anyone else who has received the fun times to me also apriln@csweb.net thanks so so much!!

Thanks! You should be able to ask your room steward to open the divider in between your balconies.

Okay, interesting to hear about the cakes. On our 1st cruise, our kids ordered one for us & it was in our room for us, so that's I guess why I didn't expect it to be anything different. Hmmm, LOL, no wonder there was some confustion.

Loved your review and pictures... Thanks so much for sharing....

Thank-you!!!

Randy and I were in the Chapel. :cool:

Of course!!!!

Hey I'm ready cruise I just already packed! I saw your photo it snow I almost see them!! I love all photo cruise!

Have good day!!!!:)

Okay, now don't be surprised when you get your luggage in your cabin to find me as a stow away. ;)

Hi Krystin!!! I can't believe I just came across your review. Great job' date=' and the pictures were amazing!

I stayed a couple of days in Galveston after our trip and by the time I got home I had picked up some kind of bug, so I guess I was sick and didn't see your review when you first posted it.

In a way, I'm glad I didn't see it until now, though, because I'm going to be on the Miracle next week and your review and pictures have me totally psyched and fired up to go.

Again, great review and pictures and it was great meeting you guys on the Magic![/quote']

Thanks Allen! I appreciate it! Yuck on getting sick afterwards, no fun. I'm jealous, your going to have a great cruise!!!!! I hope one day to get to cruise with you again. We enjoyed meeting you too!

We then saw Santa & we stopped to have our picture taken with him. After that, we decided to stay there in the lobby & have a drink at the bar. We loved this Bartender, she was so sweet & wonderful!!

DSC_0724.jpg

A little blurry, :( But it's us.

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

Then, after a few minutes, Santa didn't have a line, so He got up to dance.

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0738.jpg

After sitting for awhile, chatting with the bartender & a few other passengers, we decided we couldn't put it off any longer & we headed back to our cabin so we could get our bags packed to put out. Lots of others had already done the same.

DSC_0741.jpg

After we packed & put our bags into the hallway, we went to the Photo Gallery for the last of our pictures. Then up to Lido to get a slice of pizza each. <Sigh> It's almost over & time to go back to reality, LOL. Ready to see the kids though for sure & tell them all about the Magic!

DSC_0742.jpg

We went to Deck 11, Aft, to Cucina del Capitano for lunch. I learned right before we left that Cucina would be open for lunch on embarkation day. We saw & met Meredith & her family, Bonnie & a few others from our CC group. You find a seat & fill out your choices. Food was good & yummy!!

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

From the above photo it looks like not many knew that it was open on embarkation. Is that true? If so, I know where I want to have lunch in 9 days.

DSC_0039.jpg

I caught hubby off guard. LOL!

DSC_0034.jpg

So far so good!!!

Thanks you! I saw your photo! It Santa clus on the Magic!! I first met him on the Fantasy in 12/1/2007!

I can't wait last your review!

Santa's a great guy! :)

Great review! I love the pictures!

Thank-you!!

I don't remember exactly what time we got up the morning of the 11th, but it seems it was around 6:30. We ordered room service which was delivered about 7:00, just a little something. When we stepped out onto the balcony, we were close to the point where the Magic turns.

We watched as we turned, but it was dark enough that I didn't get any good pictures.

DSC_0743.jpg

RCCL Mariner of the Seas was right behind us coming in.

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

Oops, I just realized the time, I need to go pick the oldest up from school. I'll finish shortly once I get back home with him. :D

Archived