"LIVE" from the Mariner o4-10-05

Radio

My debarkation was very easy....Self Assist debarkation was set to begin at 7am. I was the 4th person in line....They cleared us to debark at 7:10......I was in the garage getting my car at 7:15. Immigration was very quick (He even stamped my passport with the new Homeland Security Stamp)

It was sad to leave the Mariner of the Seas,,,but who knows ? I could be back someday.....

Radio

;)

Heading to Immigration (sorry for the blurriness....not supposed to take pics)

47024889-9d2c-0200016E-.jpg

Just outside the terminal...

47024638-352f-02000180-.jpg

Walking to the garage.....

47024643-3424-02000180-.jpg

Last look at the Mariner of the Seas (from the top of the parking garage)

47024653-a55f-02000180-.jpg

Seeing those last few pictures actually made me sad....I felt the same feeling I'll feel when I leave the Mariner. Wonderful Job! Hopefully you won't mind if I do the same types of reports on my cruise in a couple weeks? I guess they say that imitation is the strongest form of flattery!!! :D

Thanks again!

Radio...that is so cool you got to meet SkyKing! I think he was on his honeymoon? And also I believe this was his third trip on the Mariner! I was hoping after 4 trips you wouldn't be as sad leaving the ship...since I was hoping I wouldn't be after my 4th trip!

Thanks again for the pictures and reviews. You never did say how Beatle Mania was? Was Charo on board? You said Yuri was in the conceirge lounge. She was

away the week I was on board in January. Is there a bartender in addition to her or does she do it all? How bout HorDueves and stuff like that?

Radio - thanks for the pix, we were on Mariner four weeks ago (eastern swing), we loved it. Just wondering what the seas were like the last day and night as you sailed to Port Canaveral, given what happened with Norwegian Dawn.

Kruz, Yury was concierge when we sailed, she is great! There was a bartender and hors d'ouevres in the late afternoon/early evening.

No more Websters. Ma Webster passed away a few years ago.

You wouldn't recognize the place if you were to go there today!

I left for a year and could not believe the development!

If you'ld like more info I will give you my e-mail address...

Seeing those last few pictures actually made me sad....I felt the same feeling I'll feel when I leave the Mariner. Wonderful Job! Hopefully you won't mind if I do the same types of reports on my cruise in a couple weeks? I guess they say that imitation is the strongest form of flattery!!! :D

Thanks again!

I think that would be great...I would love to see it !

Radio

;) ;)

Radio!

Thank you so much for posting the Cruise Compasses from your recent trip. Even though I'll be on the Eastern voyage on May 1, I'm sure they're much the same.

I really enjoyed your daily commentaries.

Thanks again, :)

Radio,

Once again many thanks for allowing us to share your vacation with you. It was so generous of you to take time to post and respond to all the questions.

I have another request for you if you are able. I have seen you site where the compass is posted but am not able to print them. Could you e-mail them to me at mikecarpenter@cox.net ?

Thanks again.

Mike

Radio,

Once again many thanks for allowing us to share your vacation with you. It was so generous of you to take time to post and respond to all the questions.

I have another request for you if you are able. I have seen you site where the compass is posted but am not able to print them. Could you e-mail them to me at mikecarpenter@cox.net ?

Thanks again.

Mike

You must first save them before printing.....

Radio

;) ;)

Thanks for the great work as usual Radio.

I know you've posted this info before somewhere, but could you please post they type of digital camera you use? I loved the sharpness and color saturation of your pics.

I have many camera's, but the one I used on this Mariner cruise was a Sony DSCP9 (4MP)

Radio

;) ;)

Hey Radio, I just read your live reports and they were great. It was a pleasure meeting you at the M&M. You caught Diane and ME on the peek a boo bridge. Hard to see, but we were there. We enjoyed the entire cruise. Hope to cruise again with you and many more of the great people we met.

Ted & Diane

Archived