Where can I see OBC online?

B_Mc

Is there anywhere in the reservation part of RCI's website that I can view OBC? We're expecting $50 from the refer a friend promo, but want to confirm that it is there, kwim?

Thanks!

It won't show online. Call RCI and have them send you an updated invoice. If it's been posted it'll be listed in code but you'll know what it is.

Is there anywhere in the reservation part of RCI's website that I can view OBC? We're expecting $50 from the refer a friend promo, but want to confirm that it is there, kwim?

Thanks!

You will have to request a Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Under "Booking Charges" you will find a code that signifies your OBC.

You don't actually have an "onboard credit" until you are ONBOARD the ship!!!

You are correct, however, the only way someone is going to know that they have an "onboard credit" to spend once onboard is if it is showing under their "Booking Charges on their Confirmation Invoice which they normally would receive after final payment marked "Paid In Full".:D OBC given as a gift is handled differently.

You will have to request a Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Under "Booking Charges" you will find a code that signifies your OBC.

Thanks, I am going to do this. I think we are getting $200 OBC for booking on board last year for our upcoming 12 nighter.

I never saw anything on our invoice indicated the $250 OBC we had applied when we booked. I ended up contacting Crown and Anchor/RoyalCaribbean and they confirmed verbally it was there. And, it was, thankfully :-)

We got 100.00 OBC for using a future cruise cerficate i bought on our 2010 cruise. So what i read i won;t see the credit till i buy something on board?

Before the cruise, the only place you will see the OBC is on Royal's Guest Copy of your booking invoice. You can call whoever you booked with to get this document. It can be handy to have this document if for some reason your OBC does not show up while on-board, and you need to have Guest Relations investigate the missing OBC.

During the cruise, the OBC takes a day or two before it is applied to your on-board account. If you are on a ship with interactive TV, you can check your on-board account via the TV. If you are on a ship without an interactive TV, you can go to Guest Relations and ask them to give you a printout of your on-board account.

Before the cruise, the only place you will see the OBC is on Royal's Guest Copy of your booking invoice. You can call whoever you booked with to get this document. It can be handy to have this document if for some reason your OBC does not show up while on-board, and you need to have Guest Relations investigate the missing OBC.

During the cruise, the OBC takes a day or two before it is applied to your on-board account. If you are on a ship with interactive TV, you can check your on-board account via the TV. If you are on a ship without an interactive TV, you can go to Guest Relations and ask them to give you a printout of your on-board account.

Thank you! This is what I need to know, because I'm worried we'll get on board and no one will know what we're talking about!

Archived