Oasis of the Seas, 7 Day Eastern Caribbean Menus!

spabsie

Here are the menus from Oasis of the Seas. We were on the 12.17.2011 Eastern Caribbean Sailing and had a FANTASTIC time. If you guys want food pictures as well as the menu pics let me know and I will post them [but be aware we took pics of every single thing we tried/ate]

Looks like I can't edit the link into the previous post, so here is the link to the main dining room menus. I also have all the specialty restaurant menus, so I will make different sets of photos for them.

Thanks for the link to the menus. I'd love to hear your review of the ports you visitied. I am saiing on Oasis in April '12 on the Eastern itinerary.

Just wondering - is this menu fleet wide for a 7 day cruise (ie same for the Western on the FOS?). Thanks.

I'm not sure if they are fleet wide, but many of the Oasis menu items listed here are identical or very similar to those served on the Enchantment 12/17 voyage. Here are some of my favorites of what I tried in the MDR:

Lobster Bisque

Cream of Asparagus Soup

Cream of Garlic Soup

Crab Cake

Scallop Risotto

Lamb Shank with Rosemary

Prime Rib

Filet of Salmon

Fisherman’s Plate

Vegetable Vindaloo

Roasted Turkey

Tiramisu

Cherries Jubilee

Key Lime Pie

Sorry I disappeared there and didn't reply, found out some pretty exciting news that we will received in 9 months and its been a bit of a whirlwind around here!

More pics are coming today, prepare to see more food than you every could have expected!

Here are the menus from Oasis of the Seas. We were on the 12.17.2011 Eastern Caribbean Sailing and had a FANTASTIC time. If you guys want food pictures as well as the menu pics let me know and I will post them [but be aware we took pics of every single thing we tried/ate]

Thanks for posting this. I would love to see pics of the food too (Since you offered!)

• 1 month later...
Sorry I disappeared there and didn't reply, found out some pretty exciting news that we will received in 9 months and its been a bit of a whirlwind around here!

More pics are coming today, prepare to see more food than you every could have expected!

BTW...Congratulations!!!!

Archived