We're almost there! (Jewel)

B_Mc

We're leaving in just 3 short days for our much anticipated family vacation! It has been 9 months in the making and we're beyond excited!

I really appreciate all the feedback and information we've received from other cc'ers so I want to offer the same!

Any requests of something to check on, look for, ask about, etc? I'll be offline during the trip (leaving on the 1st) but I'll try to get back here asap when we return!

We're leaving in just 3 short days for our much anticipated family vacation! It has been 9 months in the making and we're beyond excited!

I really appreciate all the feedback and information we've received from other cc'ers so I want to offer the same!

Any requests of something to check on, look for, ask about, etc? I'll be offline during the trip (leaving on the 1st) but I'll try to get back here asap when we return!

I just posted my review if you want to read one last one. ;)

Have a great cruise! I will be on theJewel on the 12th.

I will be on 1/21! :)

Don't forget to run out on deck to watch as you slide under the brightly lit Sunshine

Skyway bridge. Usually about an hour or so after departure, as it takes a very

long time to go out through the huge Tampa Bay area and snake like channel.

Enjoy your cruise on one of my favorite ships! :D

I will be on 1/21! :)

Don't forget to run out on deck to watch as you slide under the brightly lit Sunshine

Skyway bridge. Usually about an hour or so after departure, as it takes a very

long time to go out through the huge Tampa Bay area and snake like channel.

Enjoy your cruise on one of my favorite ships! :D

We left at 4:30 and Captain said about a quarter to 7 we would be passing by. He was right now... it was about 6:45 and we were eating dinner, thankfully by a window.

You will be getting off and we will be getting on. Have a great time and save some beer for us.

If you are taking any water on board please post how you did it.

Two bottles in my carry on. They pulled them out, looked at them, shook them (looking

for booze bubbles) and then handed them back to me to take on.

Tried once putting them in my checked luggage, but bag was sent to "naughty room"

which delays that delivery and a real pain in the butt.

I just refill the bottles from our cabin sink. Have room attendant keep the ice bucket

full, and it works for me.

BTW: Which aft balcony cabin are you in? My favorite is 9256, which I am thrilled to have on our Alaska

cruise with sister ship Radiance! :)

Archived