Steakhouse Menu and Red Frog Ale - Valor

deadzone1003

I've been comparing the Steakhouse menu on the carnival.com site and the steakhouse menu posted on this site - the Porterhouse and Chilean Sea Bass were missing from the carnival.com menu. Are the above two items available in Scarlett's Steakhouse on the Carnival Valor?

Where aboard the Valor can we get the Red Frog Ale?

Thanks!

Jim

We were on the Valor at the beginning of December and I think I recall seeing both items on the menu. Husband got a steak and wasn't happy with it at all (way too fatty for the cut that it was), but the lamb that I had was fantastic. I'm sorry that I can't answer your other inquiry.

Where aboard the Valor can we get the Red Frog Ale?

Thanks!

Jim

Was on the Valor a couple of months ago. Thirsty Frog beer was available at the main Atrium bar, the bar at the Serenity area, and at the sports bar IIRC. They may have expanded the locations since then.

Just a note: I like a nice beer with my dinner. I was disappointed that the Thirsty Frog beer was not available in the dining room at dinner. The bar waiter did not want to walk to the atrium bar to get one. I was told if I wanted a Thirsty Frog at dinner, it was better if I brought it with me. That is what I did from then on.

Don't konw if Thirsty frog is available in the steak house. (didn't eat there) but on the Legend it was not available in their steakhouse. Again, I brought my own.

Archived