Finding old cruise itineraries and dates

Help- I am trying to find a place to find old RCCL itineraries and sail dates. Crown and Anchor is missing some of my sailings, and I need to provide dates, itineraries and duration. Does anyone know where to look?

Thank you.

I have never heard of a place to find such a history. The only thing I can suggest is that you post the times that you believe you cruised on here and that hopefully people who sailed around the same time could supply missing info.

• 2 years later...
Better late than never :) You can see all this information here >> https://shipmateapp.com/cruise-ships/

Select the ship and on the right side of the page, there is an option to "View all sailings" - Hope this helps! Just wish it gave the cruise director info as well.

Thanks for the link. It settled a dispute between DW and I about ports. Of course you know I won otherwise I wouldn't be thanking you. :D

• Haha 1

Better late than never :) You can see all this information here >> https://shipmateapp.com/cruise-ships/

Select the ship and on the right side of the page, there is an option to "View all sailings" - Hope this helps! Just wish it gave the cruise director info as well.

As stated above this is what you want by Kev & Pep.

Click on company ie RCCL

Click on ship

Click on all sailings for this ship.

Click on date required and it will show full itinerary.

• 3 years later...

Thanks, I was able to find all but 2 of my old cruises on shipmate. One was Celebrity Century from October 2005 Philly to Bermuda 7NIGHTS and the other was January 2007 Celebrity Zenith 10 or 11 nights from Florida. Anyone know how I could find these 2 dates? I thought there would still be old brochures available online.

Thanks, I was able to find all but 2 of my old cruises on shipmate. One was Celebrity Century from October 2005 Philly to Bermuda 7NIGHTS and the other was January 2007 Celebrity Zenith 10 or 11 nights from Florida. Anyone know how I could find these 2 dates? I thought there would still be old brochures available online.

If haven't yet, ask on Celebrity boards also. Never know as some cruisers keep Brochure from every cruise. I know I do, 30+ yrs worth...

• 5 years later...
On 11/10/2014 at 10:03 AM, Kev & Pep said:

Better late than never 🙂 You can see all this information here >> https://shipmateapp.com/cruise-ships/

This is a pretty cool app.  I was able to add 11 of my 16 prior sailings, but unable to add past cruises from Carnival Fantasy, Holiday and old Celebration.  I messaged CS, we'll see if they can add them.