Photo gallery of a Baltic/St. Petersburg Cruise on Vision of the Seas (5/22/11)

Shooraq

After a lot of great feedback on my photo gallery of the Oasis of the Seas, I wanted to share my photos of our cruise to the Baltics on the Vision of the Seas.

I know that the Vision has new itineraries lined up for the future, but this gives an idea of the feeling of using a Vision class ship while visiting the ports of Copenhagen, Denmark; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland; and Stockholm, Sweden. I never thought of taking a Baltic cruise, but it was an amazing experience. I would definitely say that St. Petersburg was my favorite port. The views are impressive!

Any questions involving a cruise like this, let me know!

Thank you for sharing! All the pictures are wonderful... left you a comment on the vodka :p

This is one cruise I SO SO SO SO SO want to go on! I love Europe and the old towns... and I told my husband this is one of the only ways to get me to visit Russia! (He loves when he has to travel there... well - most of the time he loves it!)

Once again - thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing! All the pictures are wonderful... left you a comment on the vodka :p

This is one cruise I SO SO SO SO SO want to go on! I love Europe and the old towns... and I told my husband this is one of the only ways to get me to visit Russia! (He loves when he has to travel there... well - most of the time he loves it!)

Once again - thank you for sharing!

It was an amazing trip. Again, I was originally looking for a greek isles cruise and came across this itinerary at such an amazing price. Who finds a 7-day cruise to europe for only $500 pp?!? I only wish I had more vacation time that I could have added the b2b 5-day Norwegian Fjords. I guess that's for another trip!

Surprise port for me was definitely Talinn, Estonia. Didn't expect to enjoy that as much as I did, but the Old Town is so lovely!

And to answer your comment, unfortunately we didn't get to find a bottle of that specific vodka to take home, wish we did though. We are not typically vodka drinkers (rum is our liquor of choice) but that spiced one really caught our taste buds!

After a lot of great feedback on my photo gallery of the Oasis of the Seas, I wanted to share my photos of our cruise to the Baltics on the Vision of the Seas.

I know that the Vision has new itineraries lined up for the future, but this gives an idea of the feeling of using a Vision class ship while visiting the ports of Copenhagen, Denmark; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland; and Stockholm, Sweden. I never thought of taking a Baltic cruise, but it was an amazing experience. I would definitely say that St. Petersburg was my favorite port. The views are impressive!

Any questions involving a cruise like this, let me know!

Thank you for sharing your photos as they brought back many wonderful memories. This is one of our favorite itineraries and have done it 3 times. The first 2 times Norway was included in the 12 nite cruises. Our favorite port is Tallinn-after the first time there we scheduled a land vacation. My son had met a friend online and we met up with her-she was a wonderful guide. We went to a concert at City Hall and sat on benches carved in the 13th and 14th century. We really enjoy the history of the Baltic.

We've also done a Norwegian Fjords cruise that included British Isles-another unforgetable cruise. I think you would really enjoy the fjords.

Thank you for the lovely photos.

I am sending this link to the Carnival board as they are being so slow in releasing their Baltic itinerary.

Really impressed with the price you paid- $502 Was this a Tuesday special?

Thank you for the lovely photos.

I am sending this link to the Carnival board as they are being so slow in releasing their Baltic itinerary.

Really impressed with the price you paid- $502 Was this a Tuesday special?

No, surprisingly, it was the initial price offered for an inside room when the itinerary was released in March 2010. I was blown away by the price and thought that this was the cruise to take. The price couldn't be beat, researching and booking in advance does have its rewards! :D

Thank you for sharing your photos as they brought back many wonderful memories. This is one of our favorite itineraries and have done it 3 times. The first 2 times Norway was included in the 12 nite cruises. Our favorite port is Tallinn-after the first time there we scheduled a land vacation. My son had met a friend online and we met up with her-she was a wonderful guide. We went to a concert at City Hall and sat on benches carved in the 13th and 14th century. We really enjoy the history of the Baltic.

We've also done a Norwegian Fjords cruise that included British Isles-another unforgetable cruise. I think you would really enjoy the fjords.

That combo of fjords and british isles sounds lovely... I wish there were more british isles cruises available, i will try it some day, along with the fjords. Just gotta keep saving more money in order to travel as much as I want to!

I love your pic reviews! I want to go on a Baltic cruise so bad. I knit Estonian lace and really want to go to Estonia. I love the colour in your pics. You really have an eye for interesting photos!

Thank you! And Estonia is quite a treat. I bought this beautiful hat/scarf combo that gets so many compliments everywhere I go. :D

Archived