Info on Millennium Concierge Class Room

ricflyer

I just upgraded my Jan 28 cruise on the Millennium from a cat 7 room to CC 2 for only $75 total. But was wondering if there are any photos of the CC 2 rooms other then the standard Celebrity pictures?? (I googled and could not find any.) Is there anything I should do special since I am in CC - 2 class??? Thanks in advance!

We were in a CC-2 room on the Millennium last Spring. To the best of my knowledge, the rooms are the same as a Veranda room but are in (arguably) more desirable locations and have the CC perks as listed on the website ( afternoon canapes, welcome bottle of campaign, etc) and the extra cruise credit.

We enjoyed ours, hope you do as well!

Hi- congrats on the low fee upgrade.

Not sure if you've gone thru the online check in and printed your express pass. If you did before the concierge change, you can go back online and print a new xpress pass. This shows you being booked in concierge and will allow you to be directed to that check in line at the port. This may help if you arrive at a busy check in time.

I was on Nov 28 Millie - C2 - cabin definitely larger than normal veranda cabin, but my balcony was not large - I think my cabin was 8084 or 8064. The room was very quiet, lovely. Also a nice perk was the enhanced room service breakfast which we enjoyed in the sitting area near the veranda and on the veranda.

Congrat's on your good deal

Hi- congrats on the low fee upgrade.

Not sure if you've gone thru the online check in and printed your express pass. If you did before the concierge change, you can go back online and print a new xpress pass. This shows you being booked in concierge and will allow you to be directed to that check in line at the port. This may help if you arrive at a busy check in time.

Yes, my travel agent told me to to re-checkin so that my pass had concierge on it. I also called and had them send me new luggage tags. Thanks for the advice I am excited about the cruise!!

Archived