Prohibition Party

nubeetom

We went a few weeks ago on the Allure(full review in my signature).

Bottom line -- we we really enjoyed it and would do it again. The band was great, the drinks were good. The food was meh (it was the same little bites in the diamond lounge). About 60% or so of those attending (maybe more) dressed up. We danced and drank all night.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My sister and I are on the Allure March 8th for her big birthday. We both bought our outfits. I don't see this to sign up for online. Is it available once you are on the ship?!!! We HAVE to go - any help would be appreciated! THANKS

It may be still too early. When we booked it on Allure the option was in the dining section of the Cruise Planner. However I see for our upcoming Oasis cruise it shows up in the Onboard Activities so maybe it has changed on Allure.

You are still 4 months out so I would keep looking.

• 1 month later...
My sister and I are on the Allure March 8th for her big birthday. We both bought our outfits. I don't see this to sign up for online. Is it available once you are on the ship?!!! We HAVE to go - any help would be appreciated! THANKS

Yes, you will see it under "onboard activities"! The 6 of us are considering doing this too!!:cool:;) We are cruising with you on March 8th!

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like everyone is giving it great reviews - all seem to think it was fun and was worth the $$. The only thing that concerns me is that one person said they thought most of the special drinks included had gin in them. I'm not a gin drinker and would hope that for $35 p/p there would be a good assortment of drink choices. Can anyone who has been recently chime in on what drinks are included?

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

I just ordered a plus size flapper dress and a vest, tie and hat for DH... I am sure those will be for sale when we get home from the cruise! LOL was waiting for a WC check - but wanted them before we left LOL :p

I'm sure your DH will look fabulous in his flapper dress and tie.

• 5 months later...