What’s the strangest thing you have seen on a Royal Caribbean ship?

Last December on The Monarch, I seen two incidents....One was a very drunk lady was dancing in her chair with formal clothes around the pool for a pool celebration or dancing get together and I noticed that she looked very drunk, well she decided to get up and dance and got a little too close to the pool and fell in the very shallow end (I knew it had to hurt) Her friends picked her up and put her back in the chair soak and wet as she continued to dance (It was freezing on the deck in Dec, with high wind)

The next thing was we were watching a show in one of the bars and we noticed that everyone seemed to be stirring about so we went outside and noticed a raft bobbing in the high seas with the sail made of large rice bags with I think 6 hatians. We rescued them (it took a long time) and took them back to the US (we had to dock for immigration to get them off before we got back to port)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/brevard_news/120610-cruise-ship-rescues-6-on-raft?aa=

I was on that cruise, saw the Haitians but missed the girl falling in the pool.

Yeah BND, I was on that sailing of Oct 16-23. We had done a b2b so I was on the Oct 9 sailing that listed.

I reported the guy to corporate RCCL. I am not a prude but I thought and the people around me too felt that was a bit over the top. Even for an adults only show. What if you were a first time cruiser and you go on another RCCL cruise and parade around naked because they saw this on the Freedom. Alsl even though it is an adults only show, there were still kids at that show. The cruise director should have said something to him. On Carnival recently a man exposed himself during a game and was removed from the ship. RCCL was quite upset the CD did not do or say anything to this person.

Archived