What’s the strangest thing you have seen on a Royal Caribbean ship?

How about the strangest thing I ever saw on a Carnival cruise?? Labor Day weekend, Mexico cruise, 2002 I think, a dude totally naked (and wasted) running in circles around the pool. He was taken eventually by security.:eek:

Strangest thing I ever saw on a Royal cruise was probably the older lady who decided to change out of her wet swimsuit in public in front of the pool.:p

On a Oasis cruise we had a hawk leave with us in St Martin and stayed on the whole next sea day. He would perch on one of the antennas and every once in a while circle the ship. I assume he stayed on all the way back to Ft Lauderdale.

Picture this: Voyager of the Seas, December 2010, Sexy leg contest. Older guy with a prosthetic leg starts dancing, takes off his leg and then hands his leg to the judges to pass around. Hilarious! BTW he didn't win...

you mean this guy?

P1060448-1.jpg

The doggie doo box for service dogs...it has grass in it!

I have seen finches on several ships we've been on. Liberty had one that I was able to lure into my hand. He was sure scared:

2i1gu3m.jpgHe was flying around in the plastic shrubbery. Poor wee thing! We also saw one that the crew was feeding on one of the crow's nest escutchens outside our window in the WindJammer on Rhapsody. They had set out a saucer with water for him.

xp2cdd.jpg

I can't say I saw this personnaly, but our friend Cap't Matt on these boards once told about an incident...he was having a cigar late one night on his balcony (2:00AM) and suddenly they heard this noise when a lady above them flopped both her nude ta ta's over the railing:eek:

I came back to my interior promenade view cabin (Mariner of the Seas) to find in horror my cabin mate buck naked performing "a little show" for the neighbor directly across from our cabin. Luckily all of the other cabin drapes were pulled, but someone could have seen from the mall areas down below and called security. I put an end to that quickly. True story.

Explorer cruise..........last day of the cruise, a woman filled a sanitary napkin bag full of food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

booze brothers; Today at 03:26 PM. [/b]

OMG!! That's just wrong!! :)

Full of Northern European cruisers, well 2000 of them, a gentleman always changes his wet bathing suit if front of my wife to go some where and even on return, very discrete, but the things that hang underneath many trucks were very visible, LOL.

Good stories

Archived