What’s the strangest thing you have seen on a Royal Caribbean ship?

My wife claims she was steaming in the steam room on Navigator and a large, middle aged woman came in, plopped down with a plate full of chicken and fruit from the Windjammer.

that might actually be a good idea for a plate of the chocolate chip cookies that have been out all day to soften them up.

Wow, I've never seen anything NEARLY as strange or cool as the posters here.

Mostly all I've seen are REALLY obese people at the pools - the men in tiny speedos... but I think everyone on a cruise ship has seen that at some time or another. :p

I'm with you on that. On Freedom I think it was, there was a lady who was probably 5'4" 300+ pounds in a skimpy 2 piece hanging around the pool.

Posted the prevoius reply before I saw the Youtube peeing incident...OMG...what drugs was she on...who does that...makes me laugh that people asume that because you are lieing down on a sunbed with a hat that no one will notice your undies down and you peeing...WHAT!!!!:eek:

This is a classic thread:D

All I could think was BOY did she have to go, and go and go........

We were on Monarch a few years back and during the quest, one guest decided he should run on down to the CD at one point. The problem was he figured he should leave all his clothes behind, but bring his drink with him. Security surrounded the guy before most anyone really knew what was happening. I had a feeling he was going to be entertaining before the Quest even started as he was out on the dance floor all by himself dancing in his own little world. I tried to find the clip on YouTube, but never had any luck.

Erika

(p.s. OP, GREAT THREAD!!!)

My father and I were having a cocktail in the Viking Crown lounge and a woman was standing against the wall right in front of us and pulled a new pair of pantyhose from her purse and put them on under her skirt right in front of us! Hello I'm right here watching you!...:);)

Years ago I was on Sovereign with my mom and we went to the Quest game. The CD asked for a woman wearing a man's pants. The man right next to us immediately shucks his pants and hands them to woman he is with. Obviously he forgot that he was going "commando" that night. His shirt tails were long, but not quite long enough. As he jumped up and down to cheer on his woman, we saw a little too much of the frank & beans! :eek: My mom was taking pictures. :rolleyes:

Ok curiosity was killing me so I went searching..........thats one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in my life! LOLOLOLOL!!!!! funny gross are you kidding me about sums it up

Im dieing laughing though ROTFL

OMG!! I found it!! Hysterical!!

Having lunch while reading ...

Note to Self: Swallow before reading each post. It is bad form to lose the contents of one's mouth while eating at your desk.

OMG ... finally found a site that still had the video. So funny ... I've been sharing with the office!

Having lunch while reading ...

Note to Self: Swallow before reading each post. It is bad form to lose the contents of one's mouth while eating at your desk.

OMG ... finally found a site that still had the video. So funny ... I've been sharing with the office!

You're such a good coworker. ;)

My very polite and mild-mannered DH yelling at a kid who hijacked the elevator he was on. The kid (who was trying to go up) told him he needed to get off the elevator and take the stairs down. He kept waving his arm in front of the door to keep it from shutting. After arguing about it for several minutes, he manages to get the kid to stop holding the door. The elevator finally goes down and opens up where we are waiting for him. DH gets off the elevator and all we see is him yell at this little kid, "I'm the adult and YOU'RE the child!" :D

Well just about most Quest games will yield somthing that no one wants to see. I personally have memories of a man in a superman thong.

My last cruise there was this little old lady who brought her own tamborene and would join the pool side band when they started playing. She's up there rocking out in her mumu dancing along... not in tempo with the song unfortunatly, then she'd make her way off stage and around the pool deck.

One trip to Cozumel we watched the show of the people trying to get back on the boat at the end of a long day at Carlos N Charlies. I never knew the cement dock moved like that. Just picture a drunk snake trying to stand still. And one girl almost fell off the pier. Quite commical.

Had to go find that video ... OMG is righyt!!!! I wonder was she high, drunk, or just plain stupid? It appears she was cognizant of the laughs and people around her. I wonder what security really did with her? Wonder if she had to go to her room without dinner? At any rate, I now am convinced it is the right thing to do ... always put a towel on the chair before sitting down! EWWWWW

We took Explorer out of NY a few years back. There was a large contingent of Russian or other Eastern Bloc-Americans onboard. All the Babushkas and shopping bags...oh my. They didn't quite get the concept of the sign and sail pass, trying to use cash everywhere, always running to the Guest Relations desk to pay off their latest purchase.

When the Drink of the Day was brought around, all you heard was ... "Izzzz freeee... Izzzz freeee? When we stopped at Labadee and Lunch was served, we got about halfway through the buffet to encounter a bunch of them who had grabbed chairs and just saddled right up to the buffet!!!

I have nothing against anyone of any ethinic background and happy to be a fellow cruiser.... but it was interesting to watch.

In the Viking Crown one evening before dinner we got a free show. Looking down at the pool there were two couples in the hot tub making out. Then the two women started making out. When they realized they were being observed, they stood up and took a bow.

I want to know what cruiseline she was on......... Royal???

Or was that an NCL cruise and she thought since it was freestyle cruising:eek:

It was definitely Carnival. You can't mistake the wood decking and the fake palm tree they have those on all their pool decks. Yuk! See this is from our cruise on Ecstacy:

jl7bmf.jpg Same wood, lounger and tree.

Archived