Pool size

Can'tstopcruising

Can't comment on the size of the pools other than to say they're certainly not Olympic size....as to the temperature...the ones on Summit and Millie that we were on were definitely NOT heated...great for me since being from the Great White North we're used to swimming in cooler water and the pool wasn't crowded whenever I wanted to go for a dip....lots of warm water cruisers that only wanted to dip their toes and go back out!! I call it 'refreshing'!!:D

Cathy

We were on the Eclipse in April. The Solarium pool was definately larger than the solarium on the Freedom of the Seas. I don't know if the pool is heated but it was never cold and always at a walk right in without a shock temperature. I think it helps that the solarium is fully enclosed. I didn't like when we were on the Freedom that it was open to the air. I always felt so cold when I got out of the pool. On the Eclipse it was always a nice warm area to relax.

We were on the Eclipse in April. The Solarium pool was definately larger than the solarium on the Freedom of the Seas. I don't know if the pool is heated but it was never cold and always at a walk right in without a shock temperature. I think it helps that the solarium is fully enclosed. I didn't like when we were on the Freedom that it was open to the air. I always felt so cold when I got out of the pool. On the Eclipse it was always a nice warm area to relax.

Yes the Solarium pool on the Equinox was salt water & it was warm so no shock getting into the pool ;):). At times I was able to swim laps:D

Archived