Hair dryer location?

crznfuls

I can't answer where they are in an inside cabin, but they are definitely the kind you have to hold the button the whole time you are using it. Additionally they don't seem to have a lot of power. I have short hair and I can't stand using them so always bring my own.

Thank you for the replies. I did a little searching and found a picture - it appears that they are the kind that are in the wall and dryer pops out. I hate those kinds. Guess I'll bring my own. I've learned how to pack less over the years so I should have plenty of room :)

No matter what type cabin you have all the hair dryers are located next to the desk. You do no need to hold a button in order for the dryer to work. It has 2 settings high and low.

AGREE!

I have been on all sizes of Princess ships, and in insides, outsides, balcony and suites, they have NEVER are in the bathroom, but always by the desk, and you don't need to hold a button down to operate them.

AGREE!

I have been on all sizes of Princess ships, and in insides, outsides, balcony and suites, they have NEVER are in the bathroom, but always by the desk, and you don't need to hold a button down to operate them.

The hairdryers are in the bathroom on the smaller (OCEAN and PACIFIC) ships. Also, these are a bit more powerful than those found on the other ships.

The hairdryers are in the bathroom on the smaller (OCEAN and PACIFIC) ships. Also, these are a bit more powerful than those found on the other ships.

OH:eek:.....on the small Royal it was in the bathroom, how could I forget, I had that cabin for 21 nights!....and a funky looking dryer to boot!

Archived