Victory room safe

LilMissScareAll

How big are the room safes in the Carnival Victory. We have an Ocean view if that makes any difference.

I just wonder if it will fit our laptop. It's 15" x 10.5" we want to take it b/c we'll be be out in the Caribbean for about 2 weeks, I'm sure we'll have to dump our memory cards at some point. I would like to Skype my parents while we're in PR and DH will need to keep in touch with his employees (never a day off :( )

If it won't fit, I guess we'll leave it at home and buy more SD cards. I'm sure we can find an internet cafe in PR.

How big are the room safes in the Carnival Victory. We have an Ocean view if that makes any difference.

I just wonder if it will fit our laptop. It's 15" x 10.5" we want to take it b/c we'll be be out in the Caribbean for about 2 weeks, I'm sure we'll have to dump our memory cards at some point. I would like to Skype my parents while we're in PR and DH will need to keep in touch with his employees (never a day off :( )

If it won't fit, I guess we'll leave it at home and buy more SD cards. I'm sure we can find an internet cafe in PR.

There is no reason to put a laptop in the safe. I (and a lot of others) leave them out on the desk the whole time.

My recollection of my trip a few years ago, small and not going to fit a laptop.

I'm with the other poster, my laptop and actually far more expensive camera gear has in general been just put into a drawer. The chances of your steward or a petty theif going thru drawers for a laptop is miniscule enough that I'd take the laptop regardless of safe size.

The other item is skype from ship won't work from what I understand.

Internet is terribly slow on the seas, in port is a seperate matter.

We always secure all large valuables in our suitcase, it's empty and available, just bring along a key or coded suitcase padalock and your good to go. I don't beleive in leaving anything out to be a temptation. the best of people can make the wrong decisions.

Archived