Serenade of the Seas, January 21 - 28, 2012 "Live" from....or "Almost Live"....or ??

I'm loving the pictures of the ship! We'll be on Serenade this summer and you've shared a lot of pictures of areas I haven't seen! I'd love to see more... Do you have an album set up with cruise pictures? If so, I'd love to browse them, if you don't mind!

Not as of yet, I just have those that I have posted. I took right at 1600 shots through the week.

Well, we had a delightful weekend of celebrating the eldest grandson's birthday followed by a full slate of congregation activities on Sunday. Along with a funeral that needed attention, the postings took an obvious back seat.

Today should complete the Cruise Compasses for the week.

Well, this would be about the end of my review and no longer "Live from" Serenade.

I did collect the Shopping Guide Maps for each port if there is interest in seeing them for reference. I will be happy to scan and post.

Again, thanks for keeping on deck while I was delayed in posting the final compasses, etc.

It has been fun and I look forward to doing this another time. I have reviewed the notes a time or two myself to relive the week....a side benefit of the live from.

Now on to making my personal "Cruise in Review" DVD.

Archived