Serenade of the Seas, January 21 - 28, 2012 "Live" from....or "Almost Live"....or ??

And so go the menus....I do not understand why I had one come out nice and bright and the others kinda off...I tried to edit those as best I could and keep them readable.

I have a suspicion what I did, but will have to research the exif and compare.

Now on to ship photos as I get them uploaded for posting.

Wonderful review!! :)

Had one question, as I did not see many pictures of your cabin....does the Serenade

have solid shower doors (like sister Jewel)...or have "TSA inspection" :eek: shower curtains

like sister ship Radiance?

Did you like your cabin location?

Once again, thanks for taking us along on the journey! Doing the Brilliance on that

route in December.

Wonderful review!! :)

Had one question, as I did not see many pictures of your cabin....does the Serenade

have solid shower doors (like sister Jewel)...or have "TSA inspection" :eek: shower curtains

like sister ship Radiance?

Did you like your cabin location?

Once again, thanks for taking us along on the journey! Doing the Brilliance on that

route in December.

Yes it has the solid shower doors. The cabin pictures will be up as I am currently working on them.

WE LOVED our cabin location! We, in fact, booked the duplicate location on our next voyage.

Glad you liked it. As the week goes by I will have the ship pictures up and then the daily compasses.

Thanks a bunch!

Yes it has the solid shower doors. The cabin pictures will be up as I am currently working on them.

WE LOVED our cabin location! We, in fact, booked the duplicate location on our next voyage.

Glad you liked it. As the week goes by I will have the ship pictures up and then the daily compasses.

Thanks a bunch!

Yaaahhh!! Funny thing is that when they did that total refurb of the Radiance (oldest

sister) they left those awful shower curtains in. Of course the new "pay for" restaurants

they installed bring in more $$... ;)

Looking forward to your next pictures...and thanks for the quick reply! :D

Hi Randy, Great review. Thanks for posting all the pictures and menus , now I don't have to ! It was very nice to meet you and Barb and cruising with you. Good Jerky BTW.

You're invited to join us and some more of the Maniacs next year on Adventure 1/13/13!

Ernie

Hi Randy, Great review. Thanks for posting all the pictures and menus , now I don't have to ! It was very nice to meet you and Barb and cruising with you. Good Jerky BTW.

You're invited to join us and some more of the Maniacs next year on Adventure 1/13/13!

Ernie

Ernie,

Thanks a bunch. Glad you liked the jerky too! We are shooting for 2013 to do the New England/Canada and Bermuda B2B on Enchantment as soon as the itineraries are released. We booked on Enchantment for 2012 but can change it as we see what 2013 looks like.

We do plan to head back another time also!

Keep me posted on your review also. I will try to keep an eye out for it.

Blessings!

Randy

many thanks for your review and pics, it has been fun. we have enjoyed reading about your trip, and now seeing the photos of a lovely ship. we will be sailing on her this June when she is in the med, getting quiet excited now, after reading your review.:D

Havana Daydreamin:

Thank you for posting the beautiful pictures. We were on the Serenade as a B2B but left just before your cruise. We took very few photos (just kept forgetting to do so). I hope you don't mind, but I copied a few of yours and added them to our iPhoto album...now we, at least, have a record of some of the ports we visited.

As an aside: we can't stand that little coffee table because it is always in the way. We put it in the closet where it becomes an extra "shelf".

Archived