photo of Promenade deck on Solstized ships

Michigan honey

Does anyone have a photo of the walking area of the Promenade deck of the Eclipse or her sister ships? I have seen photos of the walking areas (Lido) deck but I am specifically interested in the Promenade deck. In addition to walking there are there also lounge chairs?

Thanks.

Don't know if this is what you're looking for....http://www.depping-design.de/test/displayimage.php?album=131&pos=22 Hope this helps!

Hi,

This is a picture of the walking area on the Lido deck!

On the Solstice class ships, the Promenade deck does not have a promenade.

Apart from the Lido walking/jogging track, there is no promenade to walk around the entire ship. Entertainment Deck 5 appears to have a promenade but this area allows outside access for part of the ship and access to the lifeboats.

Jim

Does anyone have a photo of the walking area of the Promenade deck of the Eclipse or her sister ships? I have seen photos of the walking areas (Lido) deck but I am specifically interested in the Promenade deck. In addition to walking there are there also lounge chairs. Thanks.

Here's a view of this area on the Solstice. As noted, it is not a perfect, extra wide area for walking. BUT, it's rubberized and works. Also, here's my picture of the Solarium, one of my favorite areas for this wonderful ships. You can see lots more pictures, details, etc., on the Solstice and its sisters ship from my live/blog that is linked below.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 58,379 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

This is a view of the upper floor level above the main pool area on the Solstice. This illustrates how the space for walking can be a little narrow and congested during the middle of the afternoon as this area fills up with people enjoying the sun, etc. Things are easier and more open earlier in the am, plus in the evenings.:

SolsticeWalkingTrackArea.jpg

The Solarium was one of our favorite areas. Food and drinks were nearby and it was very relaxed and sophisticated. Quieter, too, as it is an adults-only area. Two hot tubs here. Not crowded, especially in the evenings. Nice art and design with this facility. Wonderful setting for relaxing and watching the outside water/shore views, enjoying subtle inside action, etc.:

SolsticeSolariumSunnyDay.jpg

What I wanted is a picture of the outside area on Deck 5. I understand there is limited walking there and the area is covered. The lifeboats are on this deck. Thanks.

These are some photos from Solstice:

DSC_0024-5.jpg

DSC_0020-3.jpg

DSC_0019-4.jpg

Links to more photos in my signature.

Archived