iPads on vacation

I am wondering if anyone has ever seen iPads for sale in St. Martin or St. Thomas. I'm not a jewelry person...but I would LOVE to buy an iPad2 on vacation duty free.

Question is 1-Has anyone seen them for sale and 2-Would you buy one in St. Thomas/St. Martin?

I am wondering if anyone has ever seen iPads for sale in St. Martin or St. Thomas. I'm not a jewelry person...but I would LOVE to buy an iPad2 on vacation duty free.

Question is 1-Has anyone seen them for sale and 2-Would you buy one in St. Thomas/St. Martin?

More likely than not, it will be available in St. Thomas, they have just about every thing else. I purchased my digital camera in St. Thomas many years ago and the sweet of it was that Carnival guaranteed it. I would be surprised if RCI does not have a similar policy.

I'm interested in an Ipad but frankly I would rather deal directly with Apple. I was looking at laptops the last time that I was in St. Thomas but I didn't see a price that wowed me. Good luck.

The prices on the iPads in St. Maarten were outrageous. Much better to buy directly from Apple, even with paying sales tax. Little known fact, you can buy refurbished products directly from Apple for much, much less than retail. They come with the full one year warranty directly from Apple. Google refurbished iPad for the link.

Archived