Fairfield Inn - Dania Beach - taxi company?

crznfuls

Hello - We're staying at the Fairfield Inn in Dania Beach. If anyone else has stayed here and used a taxi to get to Port Everglades, which company did you use? There will be 6 of us with probably 12 pieces of luggage - not sure if we'll need one or two cars Or if one mini-van/van would work?

I thought there is a free shuttle service from the airport but they do provide a shuttle to the cruise port at $8 pp.

It would be nice if someone could validate or correct the above as we are staying there at the end of FEb.

I thought this hotel had a free shuttle service. I know the Courtyard at Dania Beach does have a free shuttle because i have taken it several times. You may want to inquire. Call and ask

I thought there is a free shuttle service from the airport but they do provide a shuttle to the cruise port at $8 pp.

It would be nice if someone could validate or correct the above as we are staying there at the end of FEb.

Hi,

yes you are correct.

If you wish, please read 'my report' about Fairfield Inn.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1533793

Archived