Grand Suite Oasis of the Seas

Hi All

Does anybody have photos of a Grand Suite on Oasis of the Seas that they would not mind posting please, in particular Suite 12254 but any Grand Suite would be great. I have been searching but not had much luck.

Thanks Again in advance.

Hi All

Does anybody have photos of a Grand Suite on Oasis of the Seas that they would not mind posting please, in particular Suite 12254 but any Grand Suite would be great. I have been searching but not had much luck.

Thanks Again in advance.

Just do a YouTube search....you will find several videos of Oasis Grand Suites.

Boy do I feel dumb...I logged on at work to confirm the price of the upgrade and it WAS 94$ per person...and then in small print it says per day... I guess that's what I get for not reading things carefully...

Sorry for any confusion:o

Hi All

Thanks Again in advance.

We had that GS room #, let me go back in my pictures to see what I have to post...stay tuned. It was a great room!

Karen

Hi All

Thanks Again in advance.

If you want to post your email address I have pictures of that suite I can email to you...

Karen

Boy do I feel dumb...I logged on at work to confirm the price of the upgrade and it WAS 94$ per person...and then in small print it says per day... I guess that's what I get for not reading things carefully...

Sorry for any confusion:o

I think you replyed to the wrong thread:)

We have 11254 on our upcoming Allure cruise. Is the location as good as I thought it was when I booked it?

I'm almost positive it's the same layout as the Oasis, we thought it was the perfect location (we were steps from the Elevators and the CL)..

Hi Karen

Don't want to bug you, but I was wondering if you had trouble with my email address, sorry if you have just been busy, am happy to wait.

Tracie

Hi Tracie..

Will send some pictures off to you when I get home from work...

Karen

Hi Karen

Don't want to bug you, but I was wondering if you had trouble with my email address, sorry if you have just been busy, am happy to wait.

Tracie

Tracie..

Guess I should try it again, I thought I had your email address correct..didn't get any error messages back...i will send them again.

Karen

Hi Karen

I just asked DH and maybe it is a size of the file limit from our internet provider if there are a few photos, other than that in proper format email is tsaccaro@tpg.com.au. Many thanks for your efforts.

Tracie

Tracie..

Guess I should try it again, I thought I had your email address correct..didn't get any error messages back...i will send them again.

Karen

• 1 year later...

Archived