Laundry Packages

Cruise Fanatic

Will be on the Golden in a couple of weeks. I know that they have self serve washing machines, but I am on vacation and don't want to do laundry. My question is does Princess have a laundry package or do you just have to pay by the piece?

Some ships will occasionally have a 'by the bag for a set price' promotion advertised in the Princess Patter. It's not a big paper bag but for about $15 (?) it might be an option to consider to stuff as many items as possible into the bag. However since there's no way to know if & when it will be offered, it's nothing you can depend upon. If not at least Princess has those self service laundromats.

Will be on the Golden in a couple of weeks. I know that they have self serve washing machines, but I am on vacation and don't want to do laundry. My question is does Princess have a laundry package or do you just have to pay by the piece?

If you wait until around day 3 you will see a $20/bag laundry special in the Patters. They do a very nice job with all the clothes I have ever sent.

Archived