undecided!! interior with french doors or balcony i need help spending my money!!!

2girlsnlovefl

i am currently booked on the legend in a french door inside cabin. has anyone stayed in these?? its about $400 to upgrade to a balcony. i have stayed in both and of course i prefer a balcony but i would also prefer $400. so what do you guys think i am open to suggestion!!!

i am currently booked on the legend in a french door inside cabin. has anyone stayed in these?? its about $400 to upgrade to a balcony. i have stayed in both and of course i prefer a balcony but i would also prefer $400. so what do you guys think i am open to suggestion!!!

If you are OK with the french doors I would stay with them and save the extra money for onboard expenses or excursions...we don't usually spend too much time in the room so the money is being spent where we are instead of where we aren't...

Agree. Don't go for the balcony unless you find yourself sitting around wishing that you had one. If you are happy with the french doors- $400 is a good chunk of money to save. Almost sounds as if you are trying to talk yourself into it.

Went on the Legend last March and was booked in the French Door inside category. Kept watching the prices and found a drop one day called, and was able to move from the inside to an extended balcony for $150. Now that was worth it. I had to be a bit pushy as it was past final payment blah blah blah but they were getting more money so they shouldn't care. Used the balcony a lot on that cruise, awesom weather the whole time. We usally get a balcony and sometimes don't use it as much like in the Mexican Rivera. Hope you find a price break, $150 was well worth it, don't know about $400.

We are booking a cruise this afternoon. We originally thought we'd just get an inside cabin and use the money for drinks and excursions, but we changed our minds and decided to book a balcony because:

1) We like to have coffee/tea on our balcony in the morning.

2) We love to sit there and look at the ocean.

3) We will have 3 sea days on this cruise, so we'll have plenty of time to use it.

4) It makes the room feel more spacious and open.

5) We aren't taking the kids, family or friends this time (FINALLY;)), so we plan on having a lot of relaxing, together time on our balcony.

I just posted the same question...I'm gonna stick with my interior room with French Doors. My upgrade would be $260...but I figured that could buy a couple excursions and liquor from the Bon Voyage Dept. :D

I'm on the Legend a week after you...

Archived