PH on Golden question

AntonJ

I may have posted a question like this in the past but I'm new to Princess and wonder what amenties one gets for being in a suite. We have sailed on RCL and Celebrity (in suites) and wonder if Princess is similar to RCL. I know Princess doesn't have butlers (like Celebrity) but RCL has a concierge room available to drinks and snacks before dinner and continental breakfast in the morning. The room also has an espresso machine available 24/7. We choose a suite room for the extra space but would like to know if there any additional perks.

Thanks

I'm confused. Are you saying that there aren't any hookups in the suites? I can't believe that. This is an important issue with us.

So the free internet access is in the computer cafe. Is this available 24 hours? Is there a limitation on the minutes?

Any help from people who have utilized this perk would be appreciated.

There are no hookups in the majority of the suites.

I believe some of the Grand Suites do have internet hookup (Star Princess did) but not the PH, PS or Vista suites.

The internet cafes are 24 hours a day and use a card swipe system. There is no limit on how much time you spend for the free internet. Though, depending on the satelite (for internet access), there are times when internet doesn't work or isn't quick. Other times, it works great.

Wow, I'm just shocked that there aren't hook ups in the rooms. In this day and age one internet cafe doesn't seem big enough to me to accomodate all the people on board. I understand the connection issues because we have traveled with our computer on Celebrit and RCL. It's not that big of a deal but my husband does need to compunicate back home so he liked the convenience of doing it at any time in the room.

Wow, I'm just shocked that there aren't hook ups in the rooms. In this day and age one internet cafe doesn't seem big enough to me to accomodate all the people on board. .

I have never had to wait for a computer on a Grand class ship before (Golden Princess included) and I use the internet a lot on a ship.

I don't suppose these apply to a mini-suite do they?

No. In the first line of the link it states:

Here is a list of what the NEW amenities are for Princess Suites (some are new and some have always been available) these perks do not apply to mini suites

Archived