Cosmetics on the Dream

momtoabowhead

I remember on the Sensation last July there being a good variety of perfume in the on board duty free store. Do they carry cosmetics as well? Any idea what brands, if so? Just curious. Not for the savings, but a general question.

TIA.

On the Pride & Sensation I remember seeing Clinique & Lancôme. Maybe Essie Lauder too? I use MAC so I didn't pay too much attention but I DO remember seeing the Clinique 3pc facial soap set.

On the Pride & Sensation I remember seeing Clinique & Lancôme. Maybe Essie Lauder too? I use MAC so I didn't pay too much attention but I DO remember seeing the Clinique 3pc facial soap set.

Thanks for the response. Do you know if cosmetics are available in ports as well? I've only been to Freeport and Nassau and didn't do much shopping.

I love Lancôme, Estee Lauder and Dior....oh and Chanel....and Yves Saint Laurent. So basically almost all cosmetics. Haha. I won't NEED to buy anything on vacation, but am just wondering if it is available in case I feel like browsing cosmetics.

Specifically Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize or Roatan.

I haven't done the western Caribbean yet, but I do love YSL lip gloss w/the gold flakes in it and Dior mascara! So keep us posted it you find any good deals :D

Will do! I love the YSL Rogue Volupte - admittedly I'm in love to the tube itself - so gorgeous! I didn't know there was a gloss with gold in it! Must look into this now...

I'll let you know what I find!! Only 15 more days!!!!

You will find Clinique, Estee Lauder and Lancome. On the Dream they had 2 or 3 Smashbox palettes but that's the only cruise I've seen them on. I've previously seen Fusion Beauty products as well which are awesome!

I've seen cosmetics in most of the ports but they're always the same price if not more than what you will pay at your local Sephora or Macys.

I am a make up junkie too :D

Thanks for the response. Do you know if cosmetics are available in ports as well? I've only been to Freeport and Nassau and didn't do much shopping.

I love Lancôme, Estee Lauder and Dior....oh and Chanel....and Yves Saint Laurent. So basically almost all cosmetics. Haha. I won't NEED to buy anything on vacation, but am just wondering if it is available in case I feel like browsing cosmetics.

Specifically Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize or Roatan.

Chanel, Dior and Yves St. Laurent :o:cool::o:):D I'd love to find these on the ship. I love good makeup.

My make up bag went missing a couple of days before I left home. I had gone into MAC in Times Square but just couldn't justify the cost for the few pieces.

I bought a travel set on board (Estee Lauder I believe) and it's the best make up I've ever bought / owned.

The little black case doesn't look like much but it truly did contain everything you need and of course, the make up was very high quality. Now I only use that make up kit when I travel because it's much more convenient to take that instead of my bag of make up (which I found a couple of weeks after I got home from my cruise).

You will find Clinique, Estee Lauder and Lancome. On the Dream they had 2 or 3 Smashbox palettes but that's the only cruise I've seen them on. I've previously seen Fusion Beauty products as well which are awesome!

I've seen cosmetics in most of the ports but they're always the same price if not more than what you will pay at your local Sephora or Macys.

I am a make up junkie too :D

I'm a recent makeup junkie.

Anyone used Genefique from Lancôme?? LOVEEEE it!

My make up bag went missing a couple of days before I left home. I had gone into MAC in Times Square but just couldn't justify the cost for the few pieces.

I bought a travel set on board (Estee Lauder I believe) and it's the best make up I've ever bought / owned.

The little black case doesn't look like much but it truly did contain everything you need and of course, the make up was very high quality. Now I only use that make up kit when I travel because it's much more convenient to take that instead of my bag of make up (which I found a couple of weeks after I got home from my cruise).

I would be so sad if my makeup went missing!! It's all brand new.

I always buy a Clinique or Lancôme travel kit when I go on a cruise. They are only available in duty free shops. - You can't buy them in regular stores. They are very handy "all-in-one' makeup kits .... And VERY reasonably priced. These compacts hold a few shades of eyeshadow, blush, lip color , and maybe mascara or eyeliner depending on the kit.

Perfect for you purse!

I always buy a Clinique or Lancôme travel kit when I go on a cruise. They are only available in duty free shops. - You can't buy them in regular stores. They are very handy "all-in-one' makeup kits .... And VERY reasonably priced. These compacts hold a few shades of eyeshadow, blush, lip color , and maybe mascara or eyeliner depending on the kit.

Perfect for you purse!

Good to know. I plan to bring all my new makeup, but wanted to know what the options were on ship and in port.

I got all new makeup for my wedding and now I'm a cosmetic junkie. Mostly Estee Lauder, a little bit of Lancôme and a dash of Clinique (which I'm not a big fan of).

I have a few samples of Chanel and YSL and so far LOVE what I've used.

Did y'all see that Burberry has a cosmetics line at Neiman? Who knew!! The lipstick has plaid etched into the side. I've never seen it in person or tried it though.

I've used many different brands over the last 5 years. I started out with Lancome as my first "department store" brand. Tarte, The Balm, Urban Decay & Make Up Forever have really pigmented eyeshadows that last for several hours. I have a red lipstick by Make Up Forever and you couldn't scrub it off if you wanted to because it's so rich. I love the chubby sticks by Clinique as well. I love the Lip Fusion glosses by Fusion Beauty. They actually "plump". The one product I can't live without is Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer. It works wonders and keeps my shadow crease free for several hours :D

I wish there was a cosmetics store on the ships that was kind of like a mini Sephora :) Maybe I'm dreaming... Wouldn't it be different if they had classes onboard for how to apply make up or even how to create different looks like the "smoky eye". I would attend those instead of the "miracle weight loss" classes hosted by the spa any day. :D

I've used many different brands over the last 5 years. I started out with Lancome as my first "department store" brand. Tarte, The Balm, Urban Decay & Make Up Forever have really pigmented eyeshadows that last for several hours. I have a red lipstick by Make Up Forever and you couldn't scrub it off if you wanted to because it's so rich. I love the chubby sticks by Clinique as well. I love the Lip Fusion glosses by Fusion Beauty. They actually "plump". The one product I can't live without is Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer. It works wonders and keeps my shadow crease free for several hours :D

I wish there was a cosmetics store on the ships that was kind of like a mini Sephora :) Maybe I'm dreaming... Wouldn't it be different if they had classes onboard for how to apply make up or even how to create different looks like the "smoky eye". I would attend those instead of the "miracle weight loss" classes hosted by the spa any day. :D

Screw the classes - let's get a Sephora on board with LOW prices. I would LOVE that. :)

But my Sephora doesn't carry Chanel cosmetics and that's what I'm most in want of right now. They do have YSL and Dior, though. Can't complain too much. :)

Archived