Number of people in rooms

huneymoonerz

I am looking for some advice...

We are booking 2 rooms with four people in 1 room and one person in the other. If we book 3 and 2 it is cheaper for us. We need to do 4 and 1 for real but is there any drawback to having the paper booking say something else?

It's me, DH and our 2 kids in one room and our friend in another.

HUGE drawback to booking one in a cabin!! You have to pay a 200% fare! Just split everybody up amongst the 2 rooms then when you board you can go to Guest Services and get moved around.

EDIT: But one of those rooms needs to be a quad otherwise they won't let 4 go into the room.

As stated - much better booking 3 in one room and then 2 in the other.

When booking make sure rooms are close or next to each other.

You can see which rooms will accomodate 4 people.

I would booke 2 adults and 1 kid in one and 1 kid and 1 adult in the other.

When you get onbaord - just go to the service desk and have them give you an extra room key for your room and give to your child.

This way your friend will have his / her room set up with their charges (via room key) and you will all have your room together.

Does this make sense?

The difference is the amount of the 4th person in the cabin.

Booking 4 and 1:

2 @ full price, 2 @ 3rd-4th rate in one cabin

1 @ 200% full price in second cabin.

Booking 3 and 2:

2 @ full price, 1 @ 3rd-4th rate

2 @ full price

The second cabin costs the same regardless of there being one or two booked in it.

Thanks all! We are going to play around with the #s a bit and see what makes the most sense as to where to put people.

My friend has the military rate. Can she also book us at that rate too? It's only going to save $80 or so.

Not at this point- military rate is for one room only.They do occassionally have specials which allow up to 3 rooms with one military. If you are booking different categories of rooms, put the military rate in the highest category, who ever is going to be sleeping in it. As noted, you can get it rearranged onboard. BUT- I would not tell Guest Services that you will have 4 in a 3 person room- that probably is not allowed. Just move the crib around by yourself. Or bring one of the playpen cribs which fold down to nothing and set it up yourself where-ever you want.

Archived