Bon Voyage Gifts -Where can I get info?

CarolinaMamma

I have read that one can purchase Bon Voyage gifts to be delivered to the cabin, such as champagne, but I don't see these on the Celebrity website. Any idea where's I can get info or order them?

At the bottom of the home page, you'll find a link that is entitled "Give A Gift" that will take you to their offerings and guide you through the purchase process...

I have read that one can purchase Bon Voyage gifts to be delivered to the cabin, such as champagne, but I don't see these on the Celebrity website. Any idea where's I can get info or order them?

Hi CarolinaMamma,

Here's a link to Celebrity's website, for their Onboard Gift Selections : http://www.celebritycruises.com/bonvoyage/landing.do

• 1 month later...

When you place your order on line - the form will ask you what day you'd like it to be delivered.

For the past two years I've ordered items to be sent to my hubby at home - Celebrity presents ahead of time before we sail.

I ordered the candy and brownie (in a glass) to be delivered to our cabin and it all worked out fine. You can even leave a message for a card.

Either way - it's a lot of fun.

They would sell a lot more if the marketed them visibly in the "My Celebrity" section. I think a lot of honeymooners, etc. would want special surprise waiting in the stateroom!

I'm sailing next month and thought I might like to purchase a bottle of wine to enjoy on my balcony. It's almost impossible to find this info and had I not asked on these boards, I never would have found it. Why can't it be something simple in the "Manage My Reservation" area? I agree they would sell so much more!

We had sailed several times on carnival Legend, but our first time on the Dream was my fiance's birthday so I ordered an elaborate floral and champagne and fruit basket. When we entered the cabin she said "My Goodness, they never did that for us on the Legend"

Sometimes a guy just can't win LOL.....:D

Archived