EARLY SAVER Vs PAST GUEST

1948buddy

But if you do mock bookings picking a balcony on panorama deck forward PG is $4166.22 for two people and ES is $4236.22. This has been confirmed by by PVP.

Oh ok now I see Carnival isn't charging a FWD premium on the PG like it is on ES, that's why its cheaper. I hate how Carnival SOMETIMES charges a premium on FWD, MID or AFT. It really does make it confusing when trying to compare cruises.

When I look on Carnival'S site for the 15 day cruise in March 2013 , it states SPECIAL PG rates , and they are exactly the same as ES...Are you on the Carnival site?

I am currently looking at booking March 2013 on 15 day Miracle cruise and PG is cheaper than ES.:)

Oh ok now I see Carnival isn't charging a FWD premium on the PG like it is on ES, that's why its cheaper. I hate how Carnival SOMETIMES charges a premium on FWD, MID or AFT. It really does make it confusing when trying to compare cruises.

It's early for me and still have a cloudy brain so just humor me.:p

What do you mean by charging a premium for ES?

Bill

does it have anything to do with the free upgrade with PG?

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Most defiantly. Sometimes PG is a little cheaper than ES because of the free upgrades. It's usually just 2 or 3 classes, but sometimes you can move up several decks. You still have to decide if you want to gamble that the price won't go down for ES.

If the cabins in your ES class sell out you can still watch the PG prices and if the price drops and includes your class in the free upgrade range then you can get the lower price.

When I was booking I originally was going to book Past Guest to because of ES's penalties for canceling. But the cabin I wanted wasn't available as a Past Guest, only as an Early Saver, so that's what we booked. Then when my ds's friend was invited I booked a second cabin and booked Past Guest, because of not knowing if he would cancel at some point or not. Anyway that was our experience.

Archived