Price drop or increase?

nickiefriend

We are looking at a cruise in November. On Sunday the price was 409pp, today it is 429pp. Will it just keep going up? Or is it likely to come back down? I dont want to book just yet because I am still trying to find affordable airfare (if there is such a thing:p)

WWYD? Book now or wait a couple more weeks?

Thanks

In my 15 cruises only 2 ever came down in price.

If you book now and the price comes down BEFORE final payment you can request the refund. If you can not find decent airfare you cancel the cruise BEFORE final payment and do not book early saver or that will cost you some bucks.

You dont even say which ship, and no one can predict how well a unknown ship and unknown cabin is selling to guess if its going to go up up up or up and down and up and down and hit 409 again.

That sounds like a very good price for say a inside cabin on a 7 day cruise.

I would expect some softness in the cruising prices to hit as usual around the end of August and into fall when prices typically fall.

We are looking at a cruise in November. On Sunday the price was 409pp, today it is 429pp. Will it just keep going up? Or is it likely to come back down? I dont want to book just yet because I am still trying to find affordable airfare (if there is such a thing:p)

WWYD? Book now or wait a couple more weeks?

Thanks

is it a 3 day cruise or a 7 day cruise? big difference. if it is a week long cruise..book it and just watch the prices....if it is anything less than 7 days..well IMHO...it is just never worth it to have to fly to a short cruise anyway...and 429 is more than i would pay for a 3 or 4 niter.....I would expect to pay $279 or so...if i didn't have to fly to such a short cruise.

Archived