Wifi without the charges?

janice2348

Its been about 5 years, but I used my kindle paperwhite's whispernet. It was really slow, not even wirth the time but it sorta worked, better at Port. I ended up buying an iternet package because we were trying to let our family know were being diverted because of a hurricane.

So you might check that out. Im really not sure what whispernet runs off of. Hopefully I wasnt stealing internet....

Trying to sell a cold November cruise our TA offered OBC and 100 minutes of internet time. It's the first time we've seen this as an incentive- and yes, we used all but 3 minutes.

Now that's an offer I would really love. Pity more Agents don't do it. Having said that, I can (just about) live without internet access for a couple of weeks.

Now that's an offer I would really love. Pity more Agents don't do it. Having said that, I can (just about) live without internet access for a couple of weeks.

babs...this was on a Nov cruise down to Malaga from Southampton- NOT a favourite for most people, but the ships have to sail, full or not. Many of those we met had also seen the same, late booking advert, with automatic upgrade etc.