san juan airport

coopereece

Does anyone know if there is a store in the airport where we can get water/soda to bring to the ship?

no but there is a cvs drugstore within walking distance of the cruise terminal. i used my stateside cvs card and it took about 1/3 off the bill.

Just check with your cruise line to find out which pier your cruise is departing from. Some cruise lines use (or at least they did in the past) Pan American Pier, which is not in the central Old San Juan area and as I recall doesn't have anything nearby. If that's the case you're going to have to convince a taxi driver to make a stop elsewhere (and pay him something additional) to pick up your water/soda.

I believe the airport only has a duty free store with alcohol, perfume, etc ... no soda. As mentioned earlier, if you are going to the Pan Am pier, there is absolutely nothing in the area but there is a store after check-in but before you get on the ship. I believe my mom bought a 6-pack of Coke there last year ... wasn't incredibly cheap, but much cheaper than on the ship. If you are docked at Old San Juan pier (not sure that ships embark there to start a cruise), then there is a CVS right across the street.

Archived