Collapsible water bottles

ajhunt2

Just picked these up on Groupon and wanted to share. They might come in handy for water, juices, and ummmmm, other stuff.

9f3c8643a6_grid_6.jpg

$10 for Three 16-Ounce Collapsible Water Bottles in Assorted Colors ($25.47 Value). Shipping Included.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-collapsible-water-bottles?sd=false&utm_campaign=UserReferral_pp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu32058432

I just buy a bottle in a port and then refill it for the next port to bring with me. Or we bring a empty bottle .. doesnt really take up much space, but Im cruising solo. For a family I can see this.

btw the new platinum gift, the backpack has a place on the outside to put your water bottle to bring it with you. Nice gift to me. I saw lots using them getting off in the ports.

We bought the Vapur bottles (very similar to these... maybe even the same thing with different branding on them) at Eddie Bauer. I bet we paid about $9/each. But we took them with us on port days. A little tricky to fill from the tap, but they don't take up any space in the suitcase, and are pretty easy to toss in the bag to carry along. We put them in the fridge over night, and had cold water for a while in the morning.

If anyone else has a Christmas Tree Shop near them, they are also $1 each...picked some up today for our upcoming, one color for each of the kids for water or lemonade and one for each of us for other stuff;) we tried them out already and they work pretty good, although I think I am going to put them in a ziploc bag incase they leak .

I picked up several in the Exhibit Hall at a conference two weeks ago. Apparently, they are one of the hot new "gimmes" foe exhibitors.

I got one for free at a conference too. Hoping they work the same as rr's. Any reason why they wouldn't?

Looks a lot like the Platypus bottles. They are collapisble and very durable. Also, they hold up to a liter at a time :) I use mine at work and it's been through a lot. (Also, the plastic is meant to take rough conditions as they are made for backpacking. It's much more durable than RRs... but I wouldn't know that.)

actually there was a huge display of them as you walked in the door..apparently a popular item! Hope you find some:)

THANK YOU sooo much Cruisinreunion! I found them in the Albany Christmas Tree Shop and bought 2 of each color (10 total). There wasn't a display that I could find, so I looked in the kitchen area where the plastic storage bowls etc are stocked and lo & behold they were there on the bottom shelf. $1.00 Thank you very much!

Only 4 more Sundays!!

2012-02-19_165425.jpg

THANK YOU sooo much Cruisinreunion! I found them in the Albany Christmas Tree Shop and bought 2 of each color (10 total). There wasn't a display that I could find, so I looked in the kitchen area where the plastic storage bowls etc are stocked and lo & behold they were there on the bottom shelf. $1.00 Thank you very much!

Only 4 more Sundays!!

2012-02-19_165425.jpg

I am glad you found them, we only had three different styles, no solid ones..I like yours better.lol.. My daughter has been using her's for water, go figure, and we washed it in the dishwasher with no problems, came out fine, I thought maybe they would melt but didnt ENJOY!!!:D

Archived