VISA Rewards site down?

orville99

Just tried to access the RCI Visa rewards site, and the new login screen came up, so I logged on the same way I log on to my online banking account (per the new instructions). It said I don't have a valid rewards card. Then it popped up the old login screen where you put in CC# etc., and it wouldn't log me in that way either. Anyone else try it today? I know today was the changeover day, so I'm hoping they're just in between flipping switches, and haven't got it done yet.:confused:

Same thing here. Tried to log in and it took me to the B of A site. Maybe that is how it is going to be from now on???

PS Tried again and it won't even let me log into the rewards - It says it does not recognize the name and number

Edited by molly361

I just tried also and after having to let them know my anniversary month and then verifying my site key, I got the same message as above...."You do not have an eligible rewards credit card account to access this website". :eek:

If it wasn't broke, why fix it!! Gotta love their IT people.:(

EDIT: Just called the Royal Rewards Department and the problem is with BofA!! This was just launched last night at midnight and they are having issues once you log in. So, I was told to be patient and give it a few days. Now, where have I heard that before!!

Edited by cruisenfever

After several calls to Bank of America where I was left on hold indefinitely and cut-off a couple of times, I checked here on the boards to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Thank goodness for these boards. I would have had a phone permanently attached to my ear after waiting for B of A to answer!!

After several calls to Bank of America where I was left on hold indefinitely and cut-off a couple of times, I checked here on the boards to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Thank goodness for these boards. I would have had a phone permanently attached to my ear after waiting for B of A to answer!!

LOL, yesterday I was told by the Royal Rewards Department to wait a few days. Even they were frustrated.

What site are you looking at, please?

I didn't know (or remember) there was a site other than B of A

thanks

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Royal Caribbean home page.

In the second column from the left, click on Royal Rewards.

What site are you looking at, please?

I didn't know (or remember) there was a site other than B of A

thanks

Or you can use this link RoyalCaribbean.com/RoyalRewardsOnline which can be found when you click on Deals & Gifts and then Royal Caribbean Visa Card

Edited by cruisenfever

Or you can use this link RoyalCaribbean.com/RoyalRewardsOnline which can be found when you click on Deals & Gifts and then Royal Caribbean Visa Card

Which would also work great, providing the site itself ever comes online again...UGHHHHHH:mad:

I feel sorry for people who are trying to redeem points right now.

Which would also work great, providing the site itself ever comes online again...UGHHHHHH:mad:

I feel sorry for people who are trying to redeem points right now.

Me too! Glad I have a rough estimate of how many points I have. They have screwed them up majorly before! I went from having almost 100,000 one month to 5,000 the following month! Took many phone calls to get it fixed! How does that happen??? Ughhhhhhh

"Your request cannot be completed.

•You do not have an eligible rewards credit card account to access this website."

Is the same message I keep getting. After being on hold for over 15 minutes I gave up.:confused:

If anyone gets an answer from BOA or RCI please post.:o

Thanks, Steve

We are now into day 5 of this "new" system and it still is not working. Wonder how the testing went prior to going "live".

Not sure if this is a RCI or BOA screw up. But you would think it would either be fixed by now or they should fall back on the old system. At least untill they get the "new and improved" system fixed!

YMHO....Steve:mad:

We are now into day 5 of this "new" system and it still is not working. Wonder how the testing went prior to going "live".

Not sure if this is a RCI or BOA screw up. But you would think it would either be fixed by now or they should fall back on the old system. At least untill they get the "new and improved" system fixed!

YMHO....Steve:mad:

It's BofA's problem. If you need to redeem points, you can call the Royal Rewards Department at 1-888-305-4626. Believe me when I say that these folks are just as frustrated as you are.

I spoke to a supervisor at RCCL last night. They are having a problem with the site key part of the login. Even the cust service reps can't get in. They were told late Friday it might be up. But they were give two other dates also. She said if you are doing an OBC it can be done up to 10 days before.