Cabin photos ve 5105 noordam

retdon

Just looking at the "virtual tour" and some real photos of this cabin and they do not agree.

Does anyone have acutal photos of this cabin on the Noordam. We are concerned about overall space and drawers.....:confused: Thanks for your input. Linda

Just looking at the "virtual tour" and some real photos of this cabin and they do not agree.

Does anyone have acutal photos of this cabin on the Noordam. We are concerned about overall space and drawers.....:confused: Thanks for your input. Linda

I do not have photos of 5105 but it should look exactly the same as the ones of VE 5076 http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Noordam/Deck-5.html Only difference will be the location of each stateroom.

Joanie

Thanks Joanie,

I had already look at your wonderful site and all the great information, what an accomplishment, thank you. I am still wondering where do the socks, undies, etc. go.

On RCL the "desk/vanity" has drawers, don't see any here. The virtual tours show a completely different set up, I'm confused......

Its been my observation that there's more storage space on RCI ships than HAL. On HAL, you can use the drawers beneath the bed (you probably can't see them in the virtual tour) or we just allocated a shelf in the closet.

Definitely more storage space on RCI.

There are 2 drawers in each night table, two drawers at the foot of the bed(s), and usually a big drawer in the bottom of the sofa (unless your cabin has a sleeper sofa). The ottoman/stool at the desk is also hollow and works quite well for laundry.

I do wish the main closets had some drawers, too, though.

Archived