"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / February 27, 2012

Hi Sudsy...feeling better?

Hmmmm...this could be a bit tricky but will give it a try later.

Thanks and it sounds like the outcome would be like a picture gallery of the pics that Cuizer2 took...or..family album. Thanks for the tips...;) Heidi

Exactly, and you can make several folders and change them whenever you want. Just remember that you have to save the profiles while in the "Desktop Background" page.

Feeling much better now. Deb and I have been fighting bronchitis for three weeks at least.

Sudsy:)

Donna,

Did you by chance have My Time Dining at 5:30pm and sit near the entrance at a large round table? The reason I ask is because the big table next to us at dinner had a couple from DE. We are from DE.

Kathy

Walt andn I had early seating and we were wayyyyyy in the back, up a half step and 11 at our table, we knew 9 of them. Thanks for asking, yes we met quite a few from DE and a few from Salisbury, MD area also. Was a fun cruise, are you signed up for the December 3rd on the Explorer by chance? Got in some good card games with our friends, and had a blast on this cruise. A great M&M bunch and enjoyed it, made it for the Pina Colota (sp? Sr Moment no doubt?) with the group, yum, and was a bonus was winning a trophy on the slot pull. Yahooo. Later, Donna M:)

We are in Port Canaveral and docked at Jetty Peir.

We took Reyno out to Fishlips for dinner last night and had a fantastic time. He is hands down the absolute best concierge in the fleet!!!

We just finished the Alligator Airboat tour and are headed back to the Enchantment for a relaxing afternoon.

CHOPS: ate dinner there on night 1 using our BOGO coupon...they will allow us to use the other one any night during the cruise.

Yes I agree!! Reyno is a sweetheart and the best we have run into on RCCL also. He remembered us from a previous cruise, was sweet to get that big hug as he does to many. Am sure you had fun!! Later, Donna M:)

The weather here in Maryland is UN-believable!

82 degrees!!!!

We never got winter.....!...and all the bulbs are popping out!

Just thought i would share this bit of news with you all.

I know Rayno as well and what a guy!

He does give the "tighest" hugs ever!

Very nice gentleman

Going for a walk. :)

Theron- We were all still having nice conversations.

When I posted....I was just kidding! ;)

And after all, you are still checking as well.....:confused:.......right?

I don't know anyone that is still checking this thread.

Theron- We were all still having nice conversations.

When I posted....I was just kidding! ;)

And after all, you are still checking as well.....:confused:.......right?

Busted!

:D

Theron

They are going to use the picture as wallpaper.

Cruizer2;

I am using many of your pictures as an ever-changing "desktop Background". I think that's different than a "screen saver". Thanks for the great pictures.

Also you mentioned the 2 inch gap between the back of the tub and the rear wall in the shower. In my aft JR Suite on the Grandeur (exactly like your cabin) someone had used some white tub and tile silicone to form a little "wall" to help stop the flow. I used to take a hand towel and roll it up to do what I could to keep the floor dry. (actually my Steward "Shorty" showed me that trick after the first day.) Funny about little things like that.

I also had Bath Robes and slippers in my closet I don't see any there in yours. I guess they stopped that?

I really did enjoy your review. The pictures are serving me well in my full time day-dreaming retirement!

Sudsy:D

I have been browsing several cruise forums and have also been watching "marine traffic dot com" almost every night. (it's actually very interesting to see who's going where). I have noticed that not only has RCI dropped Labadee but here are no other ships visiting that port. Sumfin up?

Just an observation.

Sudsy:)

Ah, I just thought that maybe the AIS coverage ( like the Bahamas right now) is off line!

I'm thinking with Prince Henry (or whoever) there and the Military Exercises maybe the system is off on purpose.

Cruizer2;

I am using many of your pictures as an ever-changing "desktop Background". I think that's different than a "screen saver". Thanks for the great pictures.

Also you mentioned the 2 inch gap between the back of the tub and the rear wall in the shower. In my aft JR Suite on the Grandeur (exactly like your cabin) someone had used some white tub and tile silicone to form a little "wall" to help stop the flow. I used to take a hand towel and roll it up to do what I could to keep the floor dry. (actually my Steward "Shorty" showed me that trick after the first day.) Funny about little things like that.

I also had Bath Robes and slippers in my closet I don't see any there in yours. I guess they stopped that?

I really did enjoy your review. The pictures are serving me well in my full time day-dreaming retirement!

Sudsy:D

My bathrobe was delivered on the first day after I took the pictures.

Archived