GRRRRR.....I wish I had packed....

rex00111

I take a few adhesive hooks. The ones that remove from the wall easily. They are great for hanging wet swimsuits up to dry. Last cruise I didnt take enough sunblock. One last thing is a bag to carry stuff to the pool and on shore excursions.

Great idea, I pack a sewing kit already ; but the eye glass repair kit could be invaluable if needed; and if not so what its small and cheap.
eyeglass kit free w/rebate at Menards right now. Just have to send in rebate-can be found in checkout lane by candy. usually around $3

I always pack a case of bottled water. I hear everyone who believes the filtration system is wonderful but I do not like ship water.

I have read other posters say they also pack a case of bottled water. How do you get it on the ship? If you put a luggage tag on the case of water will they deliver it to your room with your luggage?

No, water must be in carry on. Not sure why, but that is what website states at least for Carnival. We use a rolling backpack. They will pull bottles out from a flat to check to see if the seals have been broken (alcohol smuggling). We always bring water.

A zillion years ago my mom gave each of her daughters the perfect Christmas something called a "cool it" for our curling irons...Inside is like an ironing board cover..outside is quilted cotton with a velcro close..it is invaluable..and also protects your clothes and appliance,,have no idea where to get them now but I LOVE it..still is in fine shape and is my Lord...25 plus years old., we always had to touch up our hair in ladies rooms for events after a sports event or..long drive after rushing to feed cattle or something..before they have been used by all of us for travel..a favorite travel accessory just unplug and put iron in that and youe suitcase or shoe holder or big purse....Sarah

Vera Bradley makes them. I use mine everyday!

http://www.verabradley.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=flat+iron+cover

Great idea, I pack a sewing kit already ; but the eye glass repair kit could be invaluable if needed; and if not so what its small and cheap.

I totally agree with you guys about glasses repair, I can't survive with blurry vision. I usually throw my latest 'old' pair of specs in the suitcase as a back-up.

Archived