3 Excursions in Skagway??

travelin_nat

We will be in Skagway from 7:00 am - 8:30 pm. DD would like to Zip line at 8:15 (3 hrs 15 min); White Pass Railway at 12:40 (1 hr 10 min after prior excursion, train ride 3 hrs 15 min); Glass blowing at 5:00 (about an hour after prior excursion, 3 hours long). I'm assuming if the cruise line offers an excursion that ends at 8:00 with an 8:30 departure, they have allowed enough time to board the ship prior to departure?? (I've been told this is the benefit of booking through the cruise line). Is this feasible? Or is an hour between excursions risky (cruise documentation says allow 30 mins to one hour).

TIA

Nat

You can do it, but is it wise too. Frankly I got tired just reading it , two excursions would be most peoples limit. I would stick with the first 2 and poke around town in the eveing it is a fun town with a lot to offer if you walk around and find things.

You can do it, but is it wise too. Frankly I got tired just reading it , two excursions would be most peoples limit. I would stick with the first 2 and poke around town in the eveing it is a fun town with a lot to offer if you walk around and find things.

Thanks, Dolittle. She's 21, so she's got more stamina than I do! :D Thought was that train ride would be relaxing after the zip line, and the glass blowing is high enough on her list she's paying for it herself. Not all of us would do all 3 activities. So I guess I'm really asking if there's enough time between excursions and enough time to make it back to the ship. I'm sure she'll have no trouble sleeping that night....;)

Archived