Will customer service tell us how many kids are on our cruise?

If I call customer service will they tell me how many kids are currently booked on our cruise? I'm curious as to whether it will be the 600+ (IIRC) of our last EnOTS cruise or if April break draws fewer kids/families since many have breaks hooked to Easter and ours isn't. Just curiosity though so if they as 'why?' I have nothing except 'I curious.'

No, I don't think they'll tell you...they'll say they "don't know" and have no way of finding out that info. Since Easter is so early this year, I'm not sure how many schools will get enough time off for a cruise!

We will be boarding the Allure on Easter Sunday and I was wondering the same thing. When we have cruised Princess in the past they have told us how many kids are on board. I have noticed the RCCL customer service agents are not too bright, they really don't know a lot of info. I would keep trying and maybe you will get a agent who can give you the right answer. Have a great cruise!

We have only found out once we were onboard (and not all the time) as the CD usually mentions it at some point, especially if there are a lot. It's never something that's advertised and you will not find out ahead of time.

All I can say is a 7 day cruise departs the week before or week after Easter as that's when the vast majority of spring breaks are (not college which tend to be in March) will have a lot of kids. Longer cruises not as many except at Christmas and summer time when they're out of school for longer periods.

They announced the number of kids on both our cruises. Something like 88 in AK at the end of the summer and over 600 (IIRC) February 2011 break. Our April break is hooked on to Patriots Day in MA. I don't know if any other states do that week so I'm wondering if it will be more like the millennium number.

Archived