Lobsters on Caribbean Princess ???

sam9351

All of my clients thathave been on the Caribbean Princess said the seafood buffet when they boarded the ship, was awesome. One of the men said he had all of the lobster he wanted for a while. As far as I know, no other Princess ship does this big sail away seafood buffet.

Barry

When we sailed on the CB last year, there was lobster offered several times in the evening at the Cafe Caribe. The seafood buffets up there were fabulous. So much so that we never went to the dining room once. The Caribe was just too good to pass up.

Just off 3/12 cruise...

Lobster tails (although they are Caribbean lobsters which I would say are a bit harder to navigate, not nearly as easy to extract as a "pure" lobster tail) are served in a buffet format BOTH formal nights in the Caribe cafe. In addition they have crab legs, shrimp and many seafood dishes.

The first night(Saturday) in the Horizon Court Buffet, they have cold crab legs and peel and eat shrimp.

Traditional 'Maine' lobster tails (as I call them) are only served in the dining room on 1 of the formal nights.

Hope this helps...

Ted

When we were on the Caribbean Princess last July:

The lobster served many times in the Caribe and at the sailaway seafood buffet is Caribbean Lobster. It's similar to the lobster served in Mexico or Hawaii. It's smaller, a little tougher and less flavor than Maine Lobster.

The lobster served in the dining rooms on the second formal night were from New Zealand (I asked the waiter). They were as tender and flavorful as Maine Lobster, just not as big. That's why they served two. In fact they were sooo gooood we had to order back to back dinners - man that was a feast.

Archived