Cabins close to each other

If the website is too tedious (not usually for me) have the deck plans in front of you and call RCI they can give ALL that's available..If you're ready to book great...If not then go to their website with the info you've received and do a 24 hr hold..Good luck !!

Is there any sort of website or tool that will show me available cabins which are close to one another? I am using RCI's website and it's so tedious I have been at it for hours

Tedious and frustrating that's what RC's web site is. There are some good web sites that will show you the available cabins but CC's rules will not let us post them. However, if you google "available cruise ship cabins" you should be able to find a site that may help you.

www.cruisedeckplans.com is a site that lets you look at all deck plans quickly.

I would recommend members read the Community Guidelines before posting travel agent web sites or even hinting at travel agent names which is also not allowed. Continuing to do so will result in losing your posting privileges. When reading the Community Guidelines pay close attention to the section on travel agent recommendations. I've posted a link to the Guidelines below. Thanks for your future cooperation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines

Archived