Sinan ulucay...cd on gem is returning!!!

navigator71

So for anyone who cares or has read about this great Cruise Director, according to his Facebook page and a personal reply to my question, he will be returning to the Gem as of the May 5th sailing!!! So glad he's feeling better and my husband and I will get to experience the world of Sinan Ulucay in May. I guess he hurt his knee during the Quest game in January? Way to take one for team NCL, Sinan!!

So for anyone who cares or has read about this great Cruise Director, according to his Facebook page and a personal reply to my question, he will be returning to the Gem as of the May 5th sailing!!! So glad he's feeling better and my husband and I will get to experience the world of Sinan Ulucay in May. I guess he hurt his knee during the Quest game in January? Way to take one for team NCL, Sinan!!

What happen did a drunk paxs run over him?

was sad that we weren't able to experience him on our 2/26/12 GEM sailing, but I will say BIG KEN was great... wonder what will happen to him and asst CD Fish when Sinan returns...

I was just going to ask well who's the CD now.. I'm sailing April 1st I too have heard good things about Sinan.. oh well.. glad he's getting better for his return.

I m just off the GEM a few days....gotta tell you my entire family truly missed having Sinan as our cruise director on this cruise. The ship just isnt the same without him....." you are my sunshine, my only sunshine ".

He is without a doubt the BEST cruise director we've ever had ( and I was always someone who thought the CD didnt make that much of a difference !)..... I am so glad to hear he is improving and will be back on the Gem soon

was sad that we weren't able to experience him on our 2/26/12 GEM sailing, but I will say BIG KEN was great... wonder what will happen to him and asst CD Fish when Sinan returns...

Fish was there in November 2011....he was so much fun on the pub crawl and great with the kids....i have a picture of him letting my daughter wear a pair of spare wings

i hope he is still there when we sail the GEM again...

Archived