Freedom of the Seas Spring Break

Well that has to be the shortest review I've read on here. LOL :p

Are you going to come back with more details and pictures? I am cruising on the Freedom this Sunday :D

Hey Bikergal. We have 11 couples from the Villages in Florida going on the Freedom this Sunday. Maybe we will see you on board.

Wonderful Cruise to Western Caribbean, Freedom is a beautiful ship and RCCL never fails to delight!!!:)

Sorry did not post more my first time to post and was not sure how to do this. This however was our 45th Cruise on RCCL so you know I love that Line. We have sailed Carnival, NCL, Princess, Celebrity but feel the best line of all is RCCL. The ship Freedom of the Seas is a wonderful size, not too big but big. Allure is just too big for me like this one best of all. The staff is wonderful. I also love the new Port when going Western in Jamaica at Falmouth. Safe, secure and fun to shop and walk around in. Do not bother with excursions enough to do Portside and save your money for fun and native crafts. Can tell more if anyone asks me. What fun this board is!!! Thank you all for encouragement. Did not even know how to get back in to thread but Cruise Critic sent me thread. lol I am a Grandmother having fun with this new life on the Web.

Sorry did not post more my first time to post and was not sure how to do this. This however was our 45th Cruise on RCCL so you know I love that Line. We have sailed Carnival, NCL, Princess, Celebrity but feel the best line of all is RCCL. The ship Freedom of the Seas is a wonderful size, not too big but big. Allure is just too big for me like this one best of all. The staff is wonderful. I also love the new Port when going Western in Jamaica at Falmouth. Safe, secure and fun to shop and walk around in. Do not bother with excursions enough to do Portside and save your money for fun and native crafts. Can tell more if anyone asks me. What fun this board is!!! Thank you all for encouragement. Did not even know how to get back in to thread but Cruise Critic sent me thread. lol I am a Grandmother having fun with this new life on the Web.

Welcome to CC!! It's oodles of fun. When you can't be on a cruise, talking about a cruise is almost as good. Feel free to ask us any questions about using the boards. If you look around you'll see other reviews. Some are very detailed, others are highlights. I love the detailed ones, it's like reading a book and you feel like you are there! As you can see from my signature below, Freedom is one of our favorites, too.

Archived