HUMP cabin

kijjy

The fact that the balcony of these cabins does stick out from the ship more than the rest of the ship affords you some pretty cool views at times. But the best part is just having a great mid-ship cabin location. Close to elevators / stairs and everything else.

Some here will swear by the aft (back of the ship) balcony cabins ....... give me my 'hump' balcony every day of the week!! :D

The fact that the balcony of these cabins does stick out from the ship more than the rest of the ship affords you some pretty cool views at times. But the best part is just having a great mid-ship cabin location. Close to elevators / stairs and everything else.

Some here will swear by the aft (back of the ship) balcony cabins ....... give me my 'hump' balcony every day of the week!! :D

That makes me feel good thanks! Have 6640 booked on the LOS for the Med in May.

Cuizer2- Had to laugh when I saw your pics there. We had 7620 on the last Mex Riviera run Mariner did. Great location!

Out of Galveston in January this year we had the deck six hump on the other side. Still a great location.

Some like the first forward hump cabin for a bigger balcony on certain ships. Others like the last hump balcony, also a bigger balcony. And some other guests prefer the exact middle hump balcony as it usually juts out further than the rest.

In our experiences, ANY hump balcony is a good one! Just being on the hump you are extremely centrally located, right in the middle of anything. And even being there, it is not all that noisy.

Enjoy your hump balcony cruise!

Rick and Deirdra

Archived